Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Vivienne Westwood - Naughty Alice

I like this name!

From nstperfume.com:

Vivienne Westwood will launch Naughty Alice, a new fragrance for women, in October:

Naughty Alice is a sensual and audacious new fragrance inspired by Vivienne Westwood’s playful and highly creative imaginary universe. Sexy, musky yet comforting, Naughty Alice enlivens the senses and is the perfect example of modern femininity. The fragrance transports you to a sensual dream world where everything is possible and your adventurous curiosity can be unleashed. This chic feminine and provocative new floriental perfume leaves you with a naughty twinkle in the eye.

Naughty Alice was developed by perfumer Bruno Jovanovic; the notes include black rose, carnal violet and ylang ylang.

Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice will be available in 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Vivienne Westwood - Naughty Alice

I'm liking the sound of this one, her last couple of fragrances (both Boudoir flankers and Let it Rock) have been real disappointments. I reckon the kitschness (that's so not a word) will make this sell by the bucketload.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Love the name.

I love the name, too! Haven't had much luck with VW frags though.
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

I have the original Boudoir, Anglomania and Libertine. Anglomania is my favourite by far.

The Naughty Alice is looking like and ELdO tongue-in-cheek.

Thank you for the news, JC, as always. I like the notes and will be interested in trying.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Basenotes Institution

The name and the notes sound very appealing !Thanks Joe !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Blog Entries

*Bump* Has anyone tried this yet? l've only just heard of it!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Well, I look forward to the commercial, the ads look nice. The juice doesn't sound that exciting, but you never know.

Basenotes Plus

I've given it a brief try and it came across as a simple musky floral. I need to give it more of a try before I write it off as completely dull.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

I was given a sample of this & tested it about a week ago. I thought the violet was quite sweet & fleeting, I could only detect it in the top notes (but my nose is not very expert !). I was hoping for more violet. I agree with CandyerfumeBoy - it's ok, but not anything unusual or exciting. The "style" of it reminds me a little of Kenzo FlowerLeParfum.

Interested to see comment about Let It Rock being disappointing, I really like that one :-)

Blog Entries

Thanks folks, is the musk at all prominent in it? l quite fancy a floral musk with no fruitiness. Plus that bottle is pretty cute. How is the sillage & longevity?
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

I tried this while out xmas shopping, I thought it was just ok, it lasts quite well though.
    I loved,loved, loved libertine though. Thought this was a little bit disappointing and reminded me quite a bit of Kenzo flowers. Very pretty though.

I just sampled this and it's a real rose/violet with vanilla. Very creamy. I hear some people get baby powder, but I don't.

It is somewhat like Westwood's Anglomania in treatment of rose, but the violet is the stand-out.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Mr Ali bought me this at the airport once because of the name. Ended up using itas car "air care"