Code of Conduct

Default Where can i find Creed 17 oz Flacon Bottles

Anyone know of anywhere to get authentic 17 oz bottles. I saw one on 99perfumes but only MI

Anyone know anywhere else they have these

Default Re: Where can i find Creed 17 oz Flacon Bottles

Loads listed on Google. Click on the link below then take your pick from the various websites, or type in the name and add 17oz after it into Google. You can also type COMPARE followed by the name eg. Compare Creed Green Irish Tweed 17oz. Good luck

Creed 17oz bottles

Most are out of stock though it seems like the only one available is MI
    Thanks though I will look

If my curiosity is not excessive: what on Earth can one do with a 17oz Creed bottle? Thanks. 9-:

Me and a few friends would like to try alot of them so we split them and save quite a bit

That's a logical response - thanks.

Confirmed I will be getting the 17 oz flacon at the creed boutique in NYC. The guy said they had MI, GIT, VIW, and only a couple more. No place on the Internet could come through even though 99 perfume said they had it they dont

I know it's quite rude of me to ask; however how much does the 17oz flacon cost at the Creed Boutique?

I don't know yet but I will be sure to let you know when I get it. I am anticipating a little over 500

you can get them at the boutique for around 500 bucks.

Thank you that is actually where I will be getting it. Just out of curiosity I see your top five creeds, has this changed since you've smelt aventus? How do you like it, I was actually pretty impressed I've been wearing it a couple weeks now and the wood notes are exquisite, how do you like it?

I have not tried bois du Portugal however I am going to have to try it. Also how much different is the vintage tamarind from the one they have now?

Quote Originally Posted by Inscentz View Post
    Me and a few friends would like to try alot of them so we split them and save quite a bit
    Bit of an expensive way just to TRY a fragrance. Even if you had 17 friends to split it for 1oz each, that's still a heckuva lot of juice and money just to sample.

Thank you that is actually where I will be getting it. Just out of curiosity I see your top five creeds, has this changed since you've smelt aventus? How do you like it, I was actually pretty impressed I've been wearing it a couple weeks now and the wood notes are exquisite, how do you like it?

I have not tried bois du Portugal however I am going to have to try it. Also how much different is the vintage tamarind from the one they have now?
    i am not a fan of aventus, the intro is nice but the middle and base notes are not my liking, my list has changed slightly i will edit in a sec, bois du portugal is great if you like strong, woody, masculine smells that is the one for you. Vintage is my fav tabarome, the new one i thought was ok for a while but now i have lost interest in it.

vintage tamarind
    mmm.
    Vintage Tamarind.

Does any place sell 17oz flacons of Amouage Homage? How much would those cost?

(-:

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Does any place sell 17oz flacons of Amouage Homage? How much would those cost?

(-:
    Their factory salon in Amman will gladly set you up with however much of whatever attar you desire, and since Homage goes there for about $135 a tola (11.66 grams), a 17 oz flacon should run you about $5580 or so

Such a bargain!

I just hope they won't lose money on the deal !!

(-:

Got the 17 oz flacon of millesime imperial from the creed boutique in NYC , the guy was awesome to I tried all the creeds