Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: ** THIS SATURDAY! ** Another San Francisco meet-up, September 25th!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSC View Post
    I want to find a new home for a few bottles, and if anyone who's going to be at the 25 September 2010 meet-up wants one, I'll be happy to pass it on. This is a giveaway, not a sale or a swap, and I don't want to pack and ship anything, so it's only for people attending the San Francisco meet-up. Please PM me if you would enjoy receiving one of these when we gather on Saturday:
    • Creed - Erolfa 1.0 oz, 85%
    • Etro - Palais Jamais 100 ml, 90%
    • Chanel - Egoiste 4 ml miniature splash, 90%
    • Ineke - Chemical Bonding 75 ml, 90%

If more than one person wants the same thing, I'll choose at random. (I'm not doing first come, first serve, because I'd prefer for everyone to think this over and not claim things they don't actually want!)
    Since nobody has said anything, I'll say I want them? For reviewing on Youtube then I can pass them on except anything I like . Unless someone else has claimed them that is.
    "You smell fantastic, what is that?"
    "It's diesel"
    "*nods* Wow, it's incredible"
    "No, you don't understand....it's diesel fuel"
    "Oh, okay, i'll buy that one then"

Default Re: ** THIS SATURDAY! ** Another San Francisco meet-up, September 25th!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 959lover View Post
    Since nobody has said anything, I'll say I want them? For reviewing on Youtube then I can pass them on except anything I like . Unless someone else has claimed them that is.
    All right, sounds good. I'll still entertain more specific requests from anyone who wants to make one, but you'll get anything that isn't otherwise claimed. (You can identify a "first choice" if you'd like...)
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

Blog Entries

I can't believe we're this close.

Thanks to Paul for the generous offer. I'll take that Erolfa if no one else speaks up.

Last year, some folks generously offered to make little samples if anyone wanted to try anything from their wardrobes, so I'll officially extend Paul's generous spirit (albeit in a much smaller way) and say that if anyone at the meet-up wants a sample of anything in my wardrobe, just let me know and I'll bring it!

Sorry we'll miss you Remixx...
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

rogalal, what a fun idea!

I'll happily make samples from my wardrobe for anyone attending, too, but I have to know what you'd like by 7 PM PST on Thursday. I'll only be able to decant that evening.

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post
    I can't believe we're this close.

Thanks to Paul for the generous offer. I'll take that Erolfa if no one else speaks up.

Last year, some folks generously offered to make little samples if anyone wanted to try anything from their wardrobes, so I'll officially extend Paul's generous spirit (albeit in a much smaller way) and say that if anyone at the meet-up wants a sample of anything in my wardrobe, just let me know and I'll bring it!

Sorry we'll miss you Remixx...

Noooooooooo! Swooped on! haha, not a problem. My preference was Erolfa, but Egoiste will be fine in it's stead For that I'm going to peer at your wardrobe and ask for decants mwahahahah!
    "It's diesel"

love and flip flops ...

I'm so jealous! It sounds like a fabulous scehedule with lots of new stuff to sniff, but the BEST part is meeting up with fellow BNers!

Have a great time everyone!

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Dang! I'm seriously missing out here...lolz. My SO actually suggested a San Francisco leg as part of our honeymoon late next year. Perhaps then? Anyway have a great fragrance outing you guys! Do report back!

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post
    I'll take that Erolfa if no one else speaks up.
    Noted...
    Quote Originally Posted by 959lover View Post
    Noooooooooo! Swooped on! haha, not a problem. My preference was Erolfa, but Egoiste will be fine in it's stead
    ... and noted! I'll bring along a few empty (unused) glass atomizers (approx 8-10 ml each), so if anyone misses out on their first choice they can probably still negotiate a reasonably generous decant.

Looks like we're due for a sunny, clear, and pleasantly warm day on Saturday.

Excited!
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

(Update: No one has spoken for Palais Jamais. There's no harm in PM'ing me if you were hoping for one of the others, since Erolfa and Chemical Bonding are large and potentially splittable. Egoiste is just a mini, so consider it taken!)

Edit: let's say the lion's share of Palais Jamais goes to 959lover, per his request above.
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

And really like I said, I only really want them for reviewing purposes.

Oh, Allen, I talked to Sean (he is Superped2 on youtube) and he cannot make it. I have not spoken with Holland yet (Hollandaze or imprezzy).
    "It's diesel"

Blog Entries

Holland PMed me - he's busy that day...

I also forgot to say in my e-mail: If you have some, bring along empty little vials or sprayers so we can trade samples of the stuff we buy - that can be fun, too, if people are into it.
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

Get lots of pics too , that would be nice

Hi guys, I'll be in SF tommorrow, I know im new here but I'd love to meet up with you guys! I'm not sure if I can do the whole tour as I have previous engagements but I'll definently try to meet up with the gang, if only to say hi.

Do it!
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

I hope you guys have a phenomenal time. Bring the coffee beans. Very jealous. Sniff lots, buy lots but most importantly of all bring me a present.(Im just joking around) Have fun.

Wow, I'll be in SF but for my moms 50th B day party . Wish I could make it to this, maybe next time >_<.