Code of Conduct

Default which fragrance has the best rating/review?

which mens scent, and womans scent has the best positive numbers ratio? ive been checking and i think carlo corinto has the best ratio of reviews/ good to bad. i just wonder if anyone knows for sure, as im sure ive yet to read them all.

Default Re: which fragrance has the best rating/review?

Which Carlo Corinto do you mean?

R de Capucci has 14/16 thumbs up... But I don't think there's any systematic way to determine this unless you happen to spot a good ratio and remember it.

Several of my favorites, incidentally, are far from universally liked around here...
    Last edited by PaulSC; 7th August 2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: fixed typo
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

you wouldnt happen to be an aramis 900 herbal fan would you? its funny, ive tried to like it. wore it to bed and woke up smelling it. just not liking it... i used to ;ike kritzia uomo but all my friends did not. funny how that works sometimes!

Yep, that's me. Don't make yourself crazy trying to like the Aramis if it's not your style.

btw, I've never smelled R de Capucci -- almost bought it blind once based on its popularity around here, but then thought better of it.

So, which Carlo Corinto fragrance were you talking about with the high ratings?
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

huh. i looked at the ratings for capucci... no idea why i thought it was highly regarded! its got kind of a 50/50 thing goin on. i put pierre cardin on over the aramis herbal. much better! i think i was thinking of rouge.