Code of Conduct

Default Went to the Creed Boutique and...

...bought my first Creed! Millesime Imperial.

The SA's were very friendly and informed. When I told them how I wished MI lasted longer on my skin, they told me about the unscented lotion trick, and even suggested that I spray the juice on my hair! Haha, has anyone done this? They reassured me that Creeds are all-natural, so it'll have no ill effects... Might give it a try.

Something interesting to note: I wanted to make sure I was buying a bottle from MI's latest batch, so I asked the SA about it. He showed me the case of the one he was packing for me, and compared it to another older one on the shelf--it was different! The new batch's cases have a second Creed insignia on the face of the box below the gold label, and the "Millesime" text that was there before is less accented.

New box:

Old box:

Also, for those of you seeking Windsors, they told me that they still have about 50 flacons left for sale. I think I read somewhere on this forum that they were all reserved, but fret not, they're still available! Personally, I don't enjoy the fragrance too much, but I know many of you do. So grab one while you can... although it comes with a hefty price tag.

Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. Along with the Millesime Imperial, I also received a generous amount of samples, including the new Aventus. I would definitely recommend stopping by if you're a fan of the Creed house and you happen to be in the area.

Jay

Default Re: Went to the Creed Boutique and...

Congratulations with your purchase!

I had a fun time there, too. Can't wait to revisit.

That place is like Disneyland to me! Congrats on your first Creed. And so it begins...

How old is the "old" box? I just recieved a bottle from an online purchase, and it's of the "old" variety. I must say that my bottle smells fine, but you've piqued my curiosity.

Default Went to the Creed Boutique and...

My online SMW purchase from last week has the "new" box. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this "new" box design has been around a few years.

im yet to buy my first creed. definetly looking forward to it tho

Congrats on your first Creed.....You made a very wise choice.....Gary

You're lucky! I wish I lived close enough to a Creed Boutique. I could probably spend hours upon hours in there. They have so much I want to sample and try out.

Are you sure it's a legit bottle ?

millesime imperial rocks
    "Nothing breaks up a team faster than.. Herpes"

-- Top --
    (1) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale (2) Creed Millesime Imperial
    (3) Creed Silver Mountain Water (4) Creed Aventus
    (5) Creed Green Irish Tweed (6) Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt
    (7) Amouage Reflection Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Are you sure it's a legit bottle ?
    Bwah-ha-ha! LMAO

Now you've got me doubting my bottles that were purchased from a "mere" Saks!

(gulp)

Congratulations!
    As much as i didn't want to like the scents of an übersnotty house like C., I do like some scents and own a few.
    Hope you'll sample many more and have fun at it!

Haven't been there yet, but I must say the online Creed Boutique has it greased when you order online.

You get:

Confirmation of order email
    "We're processing your order today" email
    Your order has shipped today email
    Here's your tracking number email

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Haven't been there yet, but I must say the online Creed Boutique has it greased when you order online.

You get:

Confirmation of order email
    "We're processing your order today" email
    Your order has shipped today email
    Here's your tracking number email
    Yeah these guys have the storefront totally DOWN. The guts behind it is even more well-built than the front end. It's like the web site - clean, classy, fast, and makes you drool. I certainly underestimated the potential success of this venture. A visit to the store is steadily climbing to the top of my next NYC to-do list.

TDC has a pretty good operation for a substantially smaller outfit. Lots of emails, good overseas stuff, and fast as hell. Service certainly helps with loyalty, although having the scent to back it up is job one for me.

I've tried MI, and you made a fantastic choice! I really really love the crisp fresh melon, so refreshing on a hot day.

Seems the new box is a 2010 item, my new erolfa has it last years M.I. does not.
    -AVENTUS-

Concerning the spraying in your hair. Your Creed contains alcohol which will dry your hair and scalp out. Makes no different about the natural ingredients it still has alcohol in it, that is the ingredient which will dry it out.
    Last edited by donna255; 8th August 2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    DONNA

That "old" box can't be too, too old. In the photo (mostly cropped out) is the new bottle design. When did MI ditch the gold bottles for clear?

Great choice!
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Basenotes Plus

Magnificent choice. Congratulations are in order.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Homme View Post
    How old is the "old" box? I just recieved a bottle from an online purchase, and it's of the "old" variety. I must say that my bottle smells fine, but you've piqued my curiosity.
    Considering that they had a bottle in the "old" box right behind the box I bought on the stock shelf, it couldn't have been too old. My guess is that the new boxes are from the batch from this year as he did emphasize that they were "brand new," and anything before then (2009 and before) were packaged in the "old" box.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Concerning the spraying in your hair. Your Creed contains alcohol which will dry your hair and scalp out. Makes no different about the natural ingredients it still has alcohol in it, that is the ingredient which will dry it out.
    Haha, makes perfect sense. Thanks Donna!

Thanks for all the congratulations everyone. So far, I'm really happy with it. Oh, one thing I forgot to mention from the visit was that they also brought out a HUGE flacon of MI for me to see (I think it was a 17oz?). That thing was gorgeous.

I need to get out there sometime.