Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Spotted at...The Female Edition

The male forum has a thread "Spotted at Marshall's" and since I couldn't find an equivalent on this side thought I'd kick one off. I'm always willing to encourage stimulating the economy Don't forget, your mileage may vary at your local store.

Marshall's: 1.7 oz bottles of Ferre for $10, 1.7 oz of John Varvatos for $7
    Ross: "Yes to Tomatoes" 500 ml of body and hair products for $3
    Last edited by knit at nite; 7th August 2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: clarity
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

Default Re: Spotted at...The Female Edition

My local T.J.Maxx has been carrying L de Lolita Lempicka($19.99)and her sister Fleur de Corail($16.99),both of which I picked up and I actually prefer the cheaper of the two for a change!Also,they had Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum EDP for $24.99 and L'Air du Temps for the same.

Blog Entries

There used to be an old TJ Maxx thread but it's been so long since anyone posted to it, and it's great to see a new thread up.

It's actually been a while since I've seen anything worthwhile at any of our local Marshall's or TJ Maxxes and I've gotten rather discouraged about bothering to look there. However, I'll watch this thread. Hope springs eternal in the heart of a perfumista!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumedLady View Post
    My local T.J.Maxx has been carrying L de Lolita Lempicka($19.99)and her sister Fleur de Corail($16.99),both of which I picked up and I actually prefer the cheaper of the two for a change!Also,they had Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum EDP for $24.99 and L'Air du Temps for the same.
    Tj's has had LL recently here, too. I prefer the Fleur de Corail as well and got a back-up to leave at the office for that wonderful price.
    A Scent Rescuer

At TJ's today I bought Lolita Lempicka Forbidden Flower $13 and Guess by Marciano for$10

Sur la Plage

In Marshalls, I saw something called "Gres Hommage a Marlene Dietrich". But in doing some research, it looks like there are 3 different fragrances - My Life, My Dream and My Passion. So I don't know which one it was........
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I haven't been to Marshall's in ages (I've been spending on fabric & crafting materials), but Ferré is tempting me.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    In Marshalls, I saw something called "Gres Hommage a Marlene Dietrich". But in doing some research, it looks like there are 3 different fragrances - My Life, My Dream and My Passion. So I don't know which one it was........
    I saw both My Dream and My Passion at a Marshalls near Boston 2 weeks ago. Picked up My Dream, returning it the same day. Did not appeal to me- very schreechy.
    A Scent Rescuer

Love that!I've been thinking I'll go back for a spare,too.Also,if your'e interested in something more travel friendly in the Fleur de Corail,I ordered a specially priced 8mL decant from The Perfumed Court for $9.99.I just peeked over there and they are still offering it.That size typically goes for $25 I believe.

Roberto Cavalli Oro -- 1.7oz., $29.99 (huge box, long flacon).

Ted Lapidus Creation The Vert -- 3.3oz., $9.99.

The last time I went to my local TJ Maxx they had a bunch of bottles of Gres Cabotine for $10. They also usually have Tocade for $19.99.

I saw some Bulgari Rose essential $39.99 at marshalls and M -Mariah Carey (purple butterfly bottle )at both Marshalls and TjMaxx
    a sales associate at the mall wasn't sure but thought that it was going to be or had been discontinued-could just be from her store though.