Code of Conduct

Default Have you tried Christian Audigier for men?

I don't think the forum has this in their database..? It has something by the brand but this cologne was released late 09 while the one in the database was released in 08. Might be the same thing.. i dont know, there's no picture.

this -

i just blind brought it off perfumania(online has a sale) for 40.99 i think. seems cheap seeing how this is a 4 piece gift set..

what is the scent like? how long does it last? there's not much online about it, i'm assuming it was a major flop lol

I haven't been on this site or brought a cologne in over a year now! :0

Default Re: Have you tried Christian Audigier for men?

I've briefly sampled the women's version, which I believe comes in a red box and bottle. It's a light, citrusy, fruity floral. Smells pleasant but it's nothing special. I'd expect the men's version to be in a similar style.

Quote Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
    I don't think the forum has this in their database..? It has something by the brand but this cologne was released late 09 while the one in the database was released in 08. Might be the same thing.. i dont know, there's no picture.

this -

i just blind brought it off perfumania(online has a sale) for 40.99 i think. seems cheap seeing how this is a 4 piece gift set..

what is the scent like? how long does it last? there's not much online about it, i'm assuming it was a major flop lol

I haven't been on this site or brought a cologne in over a year now! :0
    It's a decent scent, non-offensive and pleasant, but nothing that will wow you with originality. The bottle is certainly goofy. lol I almost snagged a bottle at TJ Maxx the other day for $10 because it's being discontinued.
    Kerosene fragrance samples and bottles here: www.min.com

Sur la Plage

It's mediocre, at best.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

The first 15 mins is very much what you have these days in mass market perfumes--fresh and saladi. It develops into leather. Very prominant chemical leather and then settles into an obnoxious dry down (generic cheap powdery knock-off stuff) that stays on and on and on...

Its a pear done the way apple is done in boss bottled.

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    I've briefly sampled the women's version, which I believe comes in a red box and bottle. It's a light, citrusy, fruity floral. Smells pleasant but it's nothing special. I'd expect the men's version to be in a similar style.
    The men's is a leather/citrus and the women's is a fruity gourmand, IMO.

Both nice to smell, but not horribly unique.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Didn't like it at all.

Ya, you got ripped off :X I've seen this at TJM very recently for under 20 bucks on clearance. Smells like a very synthetic tobacco with top fruity notes to me. Generic and boring.

oh lord.. they already shipped it so i can't cancel =/ it was between this and the gucci ph II 3.4oz gift set for $44, knew i should of gotten the gucci

Quote Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
    oh lord.. they already shipped it so i can't cancel =/ it was between this and the gucci ph II 3.4oz gift set for $44, knew i should of gotten the gucci
    I would agree.
    Kerosene fragrance samples and bottles here: www.min.com

I bought a bottle of this stuff at Ross tonight. The sprayer is messed up and won't even push down to spray the juice. I've messed with it and tried to get it to work but I'll be taking it back for a refund. It smelled pretty good too. What shitty craftsmanship Christian.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Good buy at the discount store if you are looking for a strong, spicy, sweet club fragrance.