Code of Conduct

Default Did I purchase a very old bottle of Bvlgari BLV?

I just received my order of Bvlgari BLV from Beauty Encounter and the bottle is different from what I see in department stores and online. I was wondering if anyone knows if the bottle has changed over the years? How can I see how old the juice is? I feel like I got ripped off. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Did I purchase a very old bottle of Bvlgari BLV?

Can you describe your bottle, or post a picture?

I think I know what you mean. The older ones may be a non clear bottle when looking at it from the front and back, sort of foggy and non-transparent. The ones you see in ads are see-through, but it's basically the same bottle with just that difference. The juice may be different too, I feel this fragrance was reformulated and few know about it. The non-transparent bottle or possibly the older juice I don't like as much. It may also just be a size thing. I've never seen the 1 oz one in a non-transparent bottle, but I have seen it in the other 2 sizes. It may also just be that the non-transparent ones are testers and not really marketed for resale, but they sell them anyways of course. Which bottle is yours?

well bvlgari blv notte is blue bottle..and the juice is one of my favorite btw

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    I think I know what you mean. The older ones may be a non clear bottle when looking at it from the front and back, sort of foggy and non-transparent. The ones you see in ads are see-through, but it's basically the same bottle with just that difference. The juice may be different too, I feel this fragrance was reformulated and few know about it. The non-transparent bottle or possibly the older juice I don't like as much. It may also just be a size thing. I've never seen the 1 oz one in a non-transparent bottle, but I have seen it in the other 2 sizes. It may also just be that the non-transparent ones are testers and not really marketed for resale, but they sell them anyways of course. Which bottle is yours?
    Exactly! It's a 3.4 oz and the front and back looks like the label was screen painted on, unlike the transparent bottles where the blue seems to be part of the glass as seen in the department store. It also smells slightly different from the miniature I have. I'm going to try and send it back. It was a great deal but I want the newer one. I guess you get what you pay for. It must be old.

Thank you all.
    Last edited by b0n3z; 12th August 2010 at 01:31 AM.