Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blog Entries

The whole bit about the compliments seems a bit exaggerated at best. Creed rep? Trolling? Seems likely, but who's to say.

It sounds like I am one of the lucky ones with Erolfa, though. I can honestly say I do get 10+ hours out of it. I must have gotten a good batch or it just works on me I guess. Either way, I'm thankful because I love Erolfa.

Basenotes Member

Default Re: Compliment on Erolfa after 10 HOURS

Hello everyone,

I think this thread took an unintentional turn for the worst so I'd like to share my experience to the OP. Ill admit I love a lot of creed fragrances but also don't care for several of them. I can't believe we think there are trolls on this board, just my humble opinion!

I tried on erolfa at NM and about 5 hours later was still enjoying it. I could still smell it in the shower at the sixth hour. Loved it and it is definitely on my short list to pick up.

Erolfa is a fantastic fragrance that has garnered many compliments when I wore it. But this was from my original bottle from the 1990's which has been requisitioned by my girlfriend and I don't use it much anymore. BUT back around 2002 the batches were much lighter in intensity and my second bottle I had to discard because it was so short lived that I actually thought I had been sold a fake fragrance. I continued to test Erolfa every time I run across it and most of the batches this decade have been sort of thin and lightweight. The last few years they seem to be coming back a little bit, but there is no doubt it lost most of its strength for a number of years. I hope they have restored its former strength and if they have I will buy another bottle.

I've worn Erolfa and had people on my elevator at home compliment me on my way up after work. I came into the thread eager to give my similar experience, only to find people accusing the OP of trolling. Am I trolling now? Why are people trying to be aggressive to the OP just because he had a good experience?
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Not a Creed rep here, but some Creeds do have good longevity. I have a bottle of Himalaya and it can last the whole day (12+ hours).

I believe that people perceive smells I very different ways. Some fragrances can feel like they have "disappeared" to the person wearing them, but still be quite noticeable to others...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk