Code of Conduct

Default Cerruti Pour Homme

Anybody have this? Your thoughts? Hardly any mention of this one here. Saw a bottle at a local store yesterday but no tester, I dont mind blind buying this just for the nice looking bottle,

Default Re: Cerruti Pour Homme

Yes, own this. Find it to be a very nice uncomplicated fougere, nice smelling and inoffensive, at a very good price point.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Yes, own this. Find it to be a very nice uncomplicated fougere, nice smelling and inoffensive, at a very good price point.
    Thanks hednic, sounds like something I will enjoy....how's the longevity ? Can you think of anything else that smells similar to this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Indoril Nerevar View Post
    Thanks hednic, sounds like something I will enjoy....how's the longevity ? Can you think of anything else that smells similar to this one?
    It reminds me slightly of Must de Cartier Pour Homme in its opening and Lalique La Faune in its dry down.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoril Nerevar View Post
    Anybody have this? Your thoughts? Hardly any mention of this one here. Saw a bottle at a local store yesterday but no tester, I dont mind blind buying this just for the nice looking bottle,
    Actually a very nice one. Got noticed when worn. Not too complex, slightly woody and spicy. Perfect spring fragrance. Underrated I'd say. Longevity and projection are very good on me. Similar fragrances would be Joop! Jump, Guess Seductive Blue and Chopard PH.

OK, I'm sold. I'll get a bottle for myself then, thanks for the feedback guys,

In my belated opinion- agreeing that is fresh and inoffensive, a tasteful fragrance with discreet projection and moderate longevity, among the better recent Cerruti releases.