Code of Conduct

Default Has AGUA LAVANDA been discontinued?

I was just on Puig's website, and I couldn't find Agua Lavanda anywhere on it. Does anyone know if Puig has discontinued this classic?

I sure hope not. This is my favorite pure lavender scent. I wear this every day when i get home from work. It would be terrible if this were dc'd.

Default Re: Has AGUA LAVANDA been discontinued?

Well, Shamu, I have ordered Agua Lavanda from 4 different companies over the past year, all of whom claimed to have it in stock. Every one of my orders has been refunded with the statement that "this item is no longer available." I gave up after my last order in April of this year. SeaSM may be able to find it for you somewhere in the Bronx, but as far as new imported stock, it doesn't seem likely. If someone out there has a definitive answer regarding the current production/availability of Agua Lavanda by Antonio Puig, by all means, chime in!!!!!

Basenotes Plus

I managed to get a bottle from FragranceX in the middle of October last year, but it seems it is not available there now. Hopefully it is just temporarily sold out, I'll be very sad if this is really discontinued.
    I love cologne.

Eaaaaasy, hold on the panic, Shamu! (a literal translation of a usual say in River Plate Spanish)...

It is easily avalable all over Spain. The point is that Puig is making more money through designer's scents, but Agua Lavanda is a classic, as well as Heno de Pravia, so they keep on producing it.

I hope it never fades, it's one of my staples. I may wear it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    Eaaaaasy, hold on the panic, Shamu! (a literal translation of a usual say in River Plate Spanish)...

It is easily avalable all over Spain. The point is that Puig is making more money through designer's scents, but Agua Lavanda is a classic, as well as Heno de Pravia, so they keep on producing it.
    I hope you're right Pollux. Problem is, Heno de Pravia is still on Puig's website, but I couldn't find AL anywhere.

I agree on the classic status for sure. Do fragrances get any more classic than this? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by SillageMonger View Post
    Well, Shamu, I have ordered Agua Lavanda from 4 different companies over the past year, all of whom claimed to have it in stock. Every one of my orders has been refunded with the statement that "this item is no longer available." I gave up after my last order in April of this year. SeaSM may be able to find it for you somewhere in the Bronx, but as far as new imported stock, it doesn't seem likely. If someone out there has a definitive answer regarding the current production/availability of Agua Lavanda by Antonio Puig, by all means, chime in!!!!!
    Did you order the 3.4 oz. glass bottle or that huge 25 oz. milkjug?

I just bought 2 of the glass bottles at tienda.com

I just ordered a few minutes ago one of those big plastic 25 oz. jugs from giftshoppingzone.com for only $10.84. I also bought one of those 3-paks of the Agua Lavanda soaps for like $7. How awesome is that?

I'm praying I don't get notice that it's out of stock. I kept my empty green glass bottle, so I think I'll just pour the cologne from the plastic one into the glass one.
    Last edited by shamu1; 13th August 2010 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries

You posted what I've been wondering for a while now.
    Not too long ago I was going over the Puig site and then emailed them wondering what happened to Agua Lavanda, never responded.
    Same with Sonia Rykiel, can't find info on their website about their line of scents.

Did You ever get the Soap Sham, Hope You did. How do You like it. Me, I love it. One of My favorites. BTW, try the Heno de Pravia Soap, I'm sure You will enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by seasoldiermarine View Post
    ... Heno de Pravia Soap, I'm sure You will enjoy
    A staple in my family, for ages on... no so easy to find nowadays.

A staple in mine also Pollux

Just to update: absolutly has not been discontinued. Just bought a big bottle in Spain (+shower gel). It was available in most supermarkets too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporenburg View Post
    Just to update: absolutly has not been discontinued. Just bought a big bottle in Spain (+shower gel). It was available in most supermarkets too.
    I didn't think that a mass market scent with such popularity would disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporenburg View Post
    absolutly has not been discontinued. Just bought a big bottle in Spain (+shower gel). It was available in most supermarkets too.
    right!!

here is a cheapie that you can find everywhere!
    Last edited by blackened; 13th May 2012 at 11:41 AM.