Code of Conduct

Default Should Males have eyebrows shaped into a more feminine appearance

Upon reviewing previous posts (which are quite old ) I think this question deserves another try..

Several years ago I had my husbands shaped permanently with electrolosis, and allthough a bit thin they look absolutely marvelous.

Albeit,,quite feminine but really very nice.

Joan:

Default Re: Should Males have eyebrows shaped into a more feminine appearance

No, but we should have eyebrows (plural) with neat ends. If they're caterpillar thick, they should be subtly thinned. But shaped/arched? I don't think so.

To answer the original question, i'd say no.

Ya, another "no" here... I think they're should be two of them and just keep them trimmed of wild hairs and your gtg....

NO!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo.

They may take my liberty, but they'll never take my eyebrows!

Sur la Plage

I wouldn't.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Do whatever makes you happy but personally , no .........

Basenotes Plus

Heavens, no!!
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Some guys need a little discrete cleaning up so there's a way of knowing where the brows end and the hairline begins and there are two brows. But ladybrows on guys is not an appealing look IMO.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 3rd September 2010 at 06:04 AM.

I'll say keep the unibrow from happening and getting the wild hairs and you are OK. Thin eyebrows on a guy would never look natural.
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

Shape the left one and keep the right one bushy for an avant-garde asymmetrical look!
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

No

Ho - hum

Another NO

Wild hairs- sure. Avoid unibrown- sure.

Thinned and feminine- No.

Even if he's the most macho, mouth breathing, beer guzzling, belching guy on earth, neatly thinned brows make many wonder if he'll be performing as Liza Minelli that evening.

One of those things that is immediately apparent.
    Last edited by StylinLA; 3rd September 2010 at 05:33 AM.

Basenotes Institution

I think men should groom .If you have big wild eyebrows and it's getting to that time of life where you get the odd, thick, stray, long white yeti hair ( hehe - sorry couldn't resist ... ) growing from your eyebrows - then trim and trim ! But I am not sure about shaped brows and arched like women - it looks un natural on men .
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.