Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any one tried Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Pour Homme

It's created by Olivier Polge and Domitille Bertier so it should be good

The notes include black lily of the valley accord, citron, bergamot, matcha green tea, styrax, benzoin, tonka bean and incense.

Default Re: Any one tried Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Pour Homme

I don't think this is available yet. Is it?
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

I tried it briefly. I was most impressed. It smelled uncannily like its name. My first thought was "instant classic".
    I was also smelling other things so I didn't give it full attention, don't really know how it develops and may be wrong in my assessment but I would definitely recommend an early sampling.
    This was the first time I have actually been impressed with a new frag which smells different in a long, long while.....could even restore my heavy cynicism about the future of perfumery...but I'm getting ahead of myself, need to resample...
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

wow that sounds good hirch_duckfinder because I was becoming worriedsince I learn that it will be released in september.

with two noses Olivier Polge and Domitille Bertier behind this I would think this should be an instant classic as you have said and look forward to sampling it asap

sounds good and the name's just plain cool! there's nothing more attractive than a midnight in paris.

The name is cheesy as hell, and the bottle couldn't be more generic...lets hope this turns out to be as good as h_ds initial impressions are, cause god knows this house needs a hit ..
    -

Sur la Plage

I am looking forward to trying it. Which is more than I can say about other upcoming releases.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Really, REALLY great fragrance, done in the best traditions of master Olivier Polge. It starts sweet and powdery, but fresh at the same time. After couple of minutes notes of tonka beans and woods start to work and the scent becomes something in the middle of Dior Homme Intense and S. T. Dupont Pour Homme Intense. It is not irisy as DHI and fresher than Dior's fragrance, but has the same strong sweetness and belongs to the same type of scents. Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris is a good development of Mr. Polge's signature and deserves

5 out of 5.
    Watch my recent video reviews of
    Prada Luna Rossa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_dv7TAmfrA
    Dior Homme Cologne 2013 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvutqcq00y4

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I am looking forward to trying it. Which is more than I can say about other upcoming releases.
    I'm with you. I really want to try this and cannot wait til it hits North America. Theres actually a few interesting releases this year ( and unfortunately unnoticed on Basenotes). Salvador Dali pour Homme, M Generation, Arabian Nights ( a Bogart fragrance), St Dupont Intense...etc.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by AntonPan View Post
    . It is not irisy as DHI and fresher than Dior's fragrance, but has the same strong sweetness and belongs to the same type of scents.
    Doesn't sound like my type of fragrance but who knows...

I would have preferred a modern take on the old classic Van Cleef pour homme...make the leathery tones of the current formulation less harsh, improve the rose note, add some good ol' iris in the heart notes, and make a luscious incense laden base ala one of the Amouage's...now that would be a Midnight in Paris..
    -

I remember hearing about this a couple months back. I'm angry cause just yesterday I was in NYC and maybe could have tried this. Oh well. In time, in time..
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Doesn't sound like my type of fragrance but who knows...

I would have preferred a modern take on the old classic Van Cleef pour homme...make the leathery tones of the current formulation less harsh, improve the rose note, add some good ol' iris in the heart notes, and make a luscious incense laden base ala one of the Amouage's...now that would be a Midnight in Paris..
    That sounds good. But I would also add a civet note to mimic the smell of dog sh*t on the sidewalk. Then it would truly remind me of Midnight in Paris.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

That sounds good. But I would also add a civet note to mimic the smell of dog sh*t on the sidewalk. Then it would truly remind me of Midnight in Paris.
    LOL - yes daytime in Paris is bad enough:
    "what are those nice large areas surrounding the trees daddy......?"
    "Don't run on there... DON'T.........oh no..how are we going to clean THAT up here????"
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Thumbs up Re: Any one tried Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Pour Homme

I can't wait, but here in Lisbon only in September

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

I want to try this myself.....Will this be at Neiman Marcus?
    Gary

I was in a Neiman Marcus yesterday and they had this for sale. Didn't see a tester out though. Darn, should have asked.

Just picked up the Eau de Parfum for $115 but haven't had a chance to try it yet. The SA said that there is an Eau de Toilette
    version, same size (125ml) for $95.

Thanks for the info.....This looks and sounds very interesting!
    Gary

Hmm. I think that edp version will be extremely similar to Dior Homme Intense.
    Watch my recent video reviews of
    Prada Luna Rossa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_dv7TAmfrA
    Dior Homme Cologne 2013 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvutqcq00y4

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Just picked up the Eau de Parfum for $115 but haven't had a chance to try it yet. The SA said that there is an Eau de Toilette
    No 50ml size?

Sur la Plage

I tried the EDP today. I liked it - I thought it had a Bulgari Black vibe to it. I need to do some further testing.

I tried the EDP today. I liked it - I thought it had a Bulgari Black vibe to it. I need to do some further testing.
    Maybe that's it. I've spent the last two days trying to figure out what the drydown kept reminding me of. I think this one is a keeper myself.

I tried it yesterday via card. Granted there were a billion things I was trying, but I didn't really care for it. It was sort of nondescript, and it felt incomplete to me.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

This is certainly another positive sign.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

version, same size (125ml) for $95
    Who is carrying this ?

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    Who is carrying this ?
    Neiman Marcus

I`m giving a full wear of this one today. My impression is that it`s a well-crafted fragrance, may remind other fragrances, but it doesn`t have that generic watery aura that is common in mainstream male launches. The lilly is a little bit hard to pick at the first time, but after sprayng it generously, i could see that the perfumer used a similar lilly that you can find in The Dreamer by Versace. Just pick the dreamer aroma, take off all the amber, and reduce that luminous lilly to 30-40% of the concentration in The Dreamer, and then you get the "black" lily in Midnight In Paris. It`s a safer floral, that doesn`t have the intention to shock or dominate the aroma, but just give a nice touch, as if the flower as used in a night suit for a daring touch. You notice the leather that supports this shiny, not so fresh, lily from the beginning, and it`s a leather that reminds me more of Dzing! then of Bvlgari Black. When i give a single spray on my arm, i detected that smoky, leather accord in Bvlgari Black, but after giving a proper wear, it seems more close to the leather found in Dzing, but less animalic, as if they have treated that leather in a citrus-tea fragrant-water, just to give the leather a pinch of freshness. The base is sweet, but not nauseating, a creamy vanilla with some tonka beans and something slightly incensed. The curious of this fragrance is that, on me, it seems to keep disappearing and reappearing during the first moments. I get the leatheary lilly, then for a moment i don`t get nothing, and then again i notice the leather, the lily, the gourmand accord, and the nothing again.
    I`d be nicer it was more daring, but it`s not bad the way it was done. A clever, classy composition that seems to take calculated risks for avoiding shock the average consumer. This is my only critique about it, it could have been more daring than it actually is.

I broke down & bought it the other day and am finally getting around to a side by side with Bvlgari Black.
    Granted - they are slightly similar in the mid-notes but BBlack just can't keep up in the drydown.

Black turns into a musky vanilla bomb then just fades into an attempt at 'leather' (?) - while Midnight stays bright with its incense, tea, benzoin/tonka mix. MUCH much better.

They both have their place, but I'll probably be letting Black go in favor of Midnight.

Blog Entries

I sniffed it today at the store. I'm with MTGPROX that it smelled unlike all the current male designer scents, but it still didn't seem THAT interesting. It had a floral vanilla faux-benzoin kind of vibe that reminded me of a more interesting Balmain Amber Gris, but it still had the vibe of a better current womens designer scent, which was interesting, especially sold to men, but not anything mindblowing.

However, the comparisons to Bulgari Black are piquing my interest - does it have the rubbery tea note? Or is it reminding you of Black just because of the sweet masculine vanilla?
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

I got a sample of this yestersay, and I have to say that I like it! rickbr does an excellent job picking it apart above.

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post

However, the comparisons to Bulgari Black are piquing my interest - does it have the rubbery tea note? Or is it reminding you of Black just because of the sweet masculine vanilla?
    Personally, I think the association between the two is based on the use of tea in each. Midnight does not have the so called 'rubber' note many seem to like in Bvlgari. I wouldn't say the connection is vanilla either. While Bvlgari clearly uses a less sweet vanilla, Midnight's take on it is the benzoin/tonka mix to provide something even less sweet and lets the reported almond and lily standout.

Sur la Plage

I think it is much better than most other new releases (like Bleh de Chanel). But I personally don't see a need to purchase it since I own and love Bulgari Black.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rickbr View Post
    I`m giving a full wear of this one today. My impression is that it`s a well-crafted fragrance, may remind other fragrances, but it doesn`t have that generic watery aura that is common in mainstream male launches. The lilly is a little bit hard to pick at the first time, but after sprayng it generously, i could see that the perfumer used a similar lilly that you can find in The Dreamer by Versace. Just pick the dreamer aroma, take off all the amber, and reduce that luminous lilly to 30-40% of the concentration in The Dreamer, and then you get the "black" lily in Midnight In Paris. It`s a safer floral, that doesn`t have the intention to shock or dominate the aroma, but just give a nice touch, as if the flower as used in a night suit for a daring touch. You notice the leather that supports this shiny, not so fresh, lily from the beginning, and it`s a leather that reminds me more of Dzing! then of Bvlgari Black. When i give a single spray on my arm, i detected that smoky, leather accord in Bvlgari Black, but after giving a proper wear, it seems more close to the leather found in Dzing, but less animalic, as if they have treated that leather in a citrus-tea fragrant-water, just to give the leather a pinch of freshness. The base is sweet, but not nauseating, a creamy vanilla with some tonka beans and something slightly incensed. The curious of this fragrance is that, on me, it seems to keep disappearing and reappearing during the first moments. I get the leatheary lilly, then for a moment i don`t get nothing, and then again i notice the leather, the lily, the gourmand accord, and the nothing again.
    I`d be nicer it was more daring, but it`s not bad the way it was done. A clever, classy composition that seems to take calculated risks for avoiding shock the average consumer. This is my only critique about it, it could have been more daring than it actually is.
    Amazing review. Just as if i was experiencing the frag myself. MiPpH is on my watchlist now.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

I think it is much better than most other new releases (like Bleh de Chanel). But I personally don't see a need to purchase it since I own and love Bulgari Black.
    I'll be putting Black @ the curb if you want a backup bottle.

Blog Entries

Whenever I hear the name of this fragrance it reminds me of Evening in Paris. I guess I'm showing my age.

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post
    I sniffed it today at the store. I'm with MTGPROX that it smelled unlike all the current male designer scents, but it still didn't seem THAT interesting. It had a floral vanilla faux-benzoin kind of vibe that reminded me of a more interesting Balmain Amber Gris, but it still had the vibe of a better current womens designer scent, which was interesting, especially sold to men, but not anything mindblowing.

Like I said, I didn't devote any attention to it, so my thoughts on it are subject to change. But, what I was truly surprised by was how "hollow" it felt, it just felt as if it was a skeleton or the beginning phase of another creation.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

To ''rickbr'' : Great review
    To ''sogent'': I think you got it!

I just tried it today (actually the EdP version), along with the Bleu/Chanel, Le Male Terrible/JPG and KENZO Homme Boise. And the winner is : MIDNIGHT IN PARIS by far. Yes it shares a lot in common with Bulgari Black, BUT at the end I have to admit they are different. As Sogent says they differ in the way they treat the Tea note. I would associate the tea note of BB with the Lapsang Souchong variety (smoky, bitter, almost rubbery) while in MiP, the tea note is closest to Darjeeling (still black, but less smoky and more floral).
    M in P, is more complex than BB (famous for its lack of top and base notes) while the absense of the rubbery-synthetic note of BB, makes it more Unisex, and definitely friendlier for day use. The longevity of the EdP is great. I would recommend it even for a blind buy.

to me it's as if Guerlain Homme had become mad and had raped Tonka Impériale !!!!
    a strange mixture but pleasant and well crafted
    the head is sweet and the drydown is quite herbal fresh green

...like Bleh de Chanel...
    Petrucci, this is a short review, albeit precise.

Does anyone know if Midnight will be distributed in a limited regional basis?

Went sniffing at Neiman Marcus today never having heard of this new release. The SA pulled it out and I gave it try to pacify her. Wow! It does have that Bulgari Black vibe at first (without the rubber) but the connection is short lived. I don't think vanilla is listed in the notes, but i swear I'm picking it up. Very elegant, very soft, very nice! This was an immediate purchase (even after I swore I wouldn't buy anything!). Beautiful bottle too!

I bought this today.

I saw it in two concentrations, EDT and EDP, and two sizes, 75ml and 125ml. I opted for the 125ml EDP. Cost was around $70, but most frags are considerably cheaper here in KSA than they are in the U.S. or Europe. I saw 125ml testers of the EDT for sale for about $50, but I wanted the EDP.

I tested both on paper at the shop. I would recommend the EDP based on my quick comparison. It seemed quite a bit stronger and richer than the EDT.

I just sprayed on a bit, but will wait until I give it a full wearing before commenting further. So far I'm liking it.

noggs

I'm still not prepared to do an in depth review, but here are a few comments after a couple of wearings.

Some of the notes blend together to form sort of an iris-like accord for a while. I notice this especially during the early and middle stages, but it lessens during the drydown. It briefly reminded me of some other iris based frags, but eventually finds its own identity.

I'm partial to styrax/benzoin in fragrances, and this note is very noticeable in Midnight in Paris. It isn't overwhelming but its presence can be felt pretty much throughout the life of the fragrance. I like it as it gives the fragrance a bit of an edge, a liveliness, and prevents the drydown with tonka and leather from becoming too soft and amorphous.

The leather is also apparent, especially in the drydown. It's not a soft suede leather but has a lightly smokey, very slightly tarry aspect to it. I suppose this, along with the black tea notes and tonka, is what is drawing the similiarites with Bulgari Black. I find the drydown of Midnight in Paris to be far less sweet than Bulgari Black, which also has a lot of vanilla, and the leather note rather different than Bulgari Black's rubbery effect.

The EDP seems to have low to moderate sillage depending upon how many sprays are used. It isn't loud at all, and I find the amount of sillage consistent with the overall presentation of the fragrance. It is, however, long lasting, and easily makes it through the entire work day.

It softens considerably deep into the drydown, but there's always a structure to it. It doesn't get powdery soft, but has a masculine backbone which holds everything together. I would say that this is a more formal fragrance than not.

More later if I can come up with anything.

noggs

Thanks everyone for info and reviews - sounds like a bit of a dark horse - look forward to trying this when it lands here!

I went out today specifically to test this. On first sniff I was disappointed and prepared to be bored. So much so that I hesitated to even put this on my skin. But then the Bulgari-Black-sans-powder phase kicked in. I really enjoyed it, but what really hooked me was what this frag morphed into. It reminds me - of all things - of Shalimar edp, only with an emphasis on an animalic leather. Maybe it's because of the listed notes of bergamot, florals, tonka, and incense... Yes, there's less vanilla, less powder, and quieter florals - but as I compare them side by side, it's there.

*Kneel* Midnight in Paris, henceforth you will be known as... Shalimar Leather for Men. (If someone could translate that into French for me that'd be lovely. And please don't say "Habit Rouge.")

I tested the edp. Longevity is good, as I am still getting gentle whiffs of the frag. My only gripe is that it could be louder. Has anyone tried the edt? Does it project better? Or any comments on the projection of Van Cleef edts in general, compared to the edps?

Thanks, BaseNotes, for constantly throwing fuel on the fire...
    Anakin: What was that all about?
    Obi-Wan: Well, R2 has been...
    Anakin: No loose wire jokes.
    Obi-Wan: Did I say anything?
    Anakin: He's trying.
    Obi-Wan: I didn't say anything!

-ROTS

Based on an admittedly brief test on paper strips it was my impression that the EDT projected less than the EDP.

Sorry, I don't get that Shalimar thing at all in it.

Noggs, very nice review. I tried it a couple of times and thought is was OK to lovely. It struck me as extremely synthetic but with nice notes and construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Vavoom View Post
    I tried it a couple of times and thought is was OK to lovely. It struck me as extremely synthetic but with nice notes and construction.
    I'm not quite sure what to make of it so far. I like it but I'm not wowed by it. It's a better than average fragrance considering most recent offerings, but that's not saying much.

I wore it today from a sample and am enjoying it very much (the EDP). It reminds me of feminine woody-spicy-orientals such as the old Armani Mania (or even older, something like Ciara), but with an iris-leather kick somewhat similar to Dior Homme Intense, and with a lovely leathery musk. I dabbed rather than sprayed, longevity is all day.

It is very lovely. One word of caution, there are EdT and EdP versions, and the testers are identical, we actually had to read the bottom of the bottles to figure out which concentration they were. The EdT is more transparent and a bit fizzy, as I recall.
    Evenstar

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Well! What's it like?
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

Just purchased the EDP at the Van Cleef & Arpels boutique today. It's very lovely. It starts out with a lemon zest note that lasts a split second on me and moves right in to a dark muguet note. There is a fantastic leather that comes through and lasts a good while. It's the kind of leather that smells like a black leather jacket. The incense, tonka, orris root, vanilla and a gentle powder finishes the dry down. The tonka is rather pronounced on my skin. The muguet runs through most stages of the development of the entire fragrance morphing from dark to light and then softening to a shimmer at the end. This is a bit of a darker perfume, not gothic, but definitely appropriate for having been named Midnight in Paris. Van Cleef & Arpels has a men's watch named Midnight in Paris which has on its face the exact sky at night from Paris. You can see these same stars from the watch face on the bottle of perfume. Excellent longevity, and medium to strong silage (not a projection monster like an Amouage, but your presence will definitely be known). Although I can see how people compare it to Bulgari Black, it is definitely its own fragrance. MiP is a wonderful complex, very French leathery oriental. This is a modern scent, but is very classic, and is not another clone. Excellent!

I went to Las Vegas Caesar's Palace shopping mall this past Friday and tested, what I believe, more than 100 perfumes, at the end my head was spinning LOL.
    The VC&A store had Midnight in Paris and I can say with most certainty that it was the best of the perfumes I tested that day, and by far. I stopped also at Burberry, Bath @ Body Works, Abercrombie @ Fitch, Caesar's of course, Armani, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Juicy Cuture, Guess, True Religion, Lacoste, Hermes, Michael Kors, S. Farragamo, Victoria Secret, etc..., etc... until I could not take it any more, so I left Zegna, Agent Provocateur, Bvlgary, Carolina Herrera, and many more for another visit LOL. The big disappointment was Fendi, when I asked for a tester bottle they told me that Fendi was not making perfumes any longer (either that is true, or they were denying me the chance of testing their perfumes)
    Between the Caesar's Palace shopping mall and the new City Center you can find almost all the big perfume houses of the world, it is a perfumista heavens.
    The best, as I said, was VC&A MiP. One thing that struck me is the Holly note. I have used a Holly scented soap and for months I was wandering why there is no perfume (that I know of) with that beautiful note on it, and there it was, in that bottle of perfume. It opens very lemony with the holly in the background, then the predominant note, lily of the valley (muguet) takes the driver seat to finish with a nice sweet tonka/almond backed up by smoky incense. This is going to be a classic, believe me. Polge, you are THE MASTER.
    Last edited by PerfumeCollector; 2nd November 2010 at 01:12 AM.

BTW our Prada boutique also stated that Prada is out of the perfume game.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclmind View Post
    Hm. Interesting news! Kinda funny they only created 2 soapy fragrances, and then called it quits. At least they're unique.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

I just received decants of both the EdT and the EdP. I tried them both yesterday and did not find them very different at all, except for the opening notes, that seem more transparent on the EdT.
    Both have excellent sillage and I could still smell them this morning. I was surprised that the tonka or vanilla becomes very sweet on my skin. For a moment I forgot that these fragrances are marketed to men.

I need to give them a full wearing and see which concentration I like better.
    Evenstar

Decants?! How'd you happen upon them? I'm eager to try it, and I don't think it'll be coming to a Macy's or JCPenney's anytime soon.
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Friends who like to share.
    You can find it at Saks Fifth Avenue or Neiman Marcus.
    You will be able to order samples and decants from The Perfumed Court pretty soon. Actually TPC already has the EdT

http://theperfumedcourt.com/search.a...night+in+paris
    Evenstar

Quote Originally Posted by mrclmind View Post
    Whaaat??? Prada are no longer going to do any fragrances?? For men or women? Or both?? I'm confused. They've been churning out those infusions, so I assumed they were doing well.

I love Prada Amber Pour Homme. Will it still be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    Whaaat??? Prada are no longer going to do any fragrances??
    Actually Prada LABELLED scents are made by Antonio Puig, Prada have never been in the business of manufacturing perfumes.

BTW Prada owns Fendi, so like mother, like daughter.
    Last edited by PerfumeCollector; 6th November 2010 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
    I don't think vanilla is listed in the notes, but i swear I'm picking it up.
    The vanilla you are picking up is actually Tonka Bean with Almonds, it actually smells somewhat like vanilla.