Code of Conduct

Default Which scents smells like starch or a dark, perhaps burnt starch?

Suggestions...

Default Re: Which scents smells like starch or a dark, perhaps burnt starch?

Wow Neal. Don't know about burnt starch.

I would say Gendarme 20 has a bit of the Niagra Spray Starch vibe to it if that's what you seek.

Try the Prada line. I only have a sample of Prada Amber Pour Homme, but I believe they say Infusion is even more on the starchy side.

'P.O.d Customer' by Mal Martinizer....
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    'P.O.d Customer' by Mal Martinizer....

I am asking a legitimate question.
    FYI, Martinizing Dry Cleaning would not utilize any starch.

This smells, to my nose, EXACTLY as if an electric iron has burned the starch right off of a 100% cotton shirt.

Blog Entries

I would not be surprised if DEMETER has something close to this, at least the regular starch part.

You're describing Serge Lutens L'eau perfectly. It has a great burnt starch note, like fresh ironed linens. I love it; sounds exactly like what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossa Nova View Post
    This smells, to my nose, EXACTLY as if an electric iron has burned the starch right off of a 100% cotton shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    You're describing Serge Lutens L'eau perfectly. It has a great burnt starch note, like fresh ironed linens. I love it; sounds exactly like what you're looking for.

Very cool, thanks guys.

Hillaire

Mugler Cologne

Helmut Lang Eau de Cologne

The only one that comes to mind is Niagara.

I was going to recommend B*Men, assuming the Op meant toasted/burnt starch in a dietary way.

Talking Re: Which scents smells like starch or a dark, perhaps burnt starch?

Satan or Freddie Krouger take your pick,

No actually L'air Du M. Desert has a burnt note in it & I love it.

Funny that you would post this topic as I recently received a sample of Sage by Divine and immediately thought to myself that something in it smells like sweet, burnt starch...

Basenotes Institution

Maharanih by Parfums de Nicolai. Spicy starch!

Or maybe it's Maharadjah. I get them confused.??