Code of Conduct

Default More than one Micheal Kors frag for men?

I saw one in the discounter store and was going to pick it up but it didn't say what I expected it to on the box. I thought the one I was looking for was called 'Micheal' by Micheal Kors. The one in there says 'Micheal Kors for Men' on the box. Are these one in the same? In the frag directory there is only one male frag for men with the rest being for ladies. Is there more than one for men that he makes?
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Default Re: More than one Micheal Kors frag for men?

There's only one as far as I know.

Ok...cool beans. The box looked the same, a sort of sideways fitting white top slides over black base but the wording on it kind of confused me.

Same juice. One is called Michael by Michael Kors, the same juice is sometimes marketed as Michael Kors for men. Great Autumn frag, imho.

I headed over there to see if there were any available still and stopped in the mall across the street and did a spray on my arm to see if I liked it. I kinda liked it but it seemed a bit syrupy. I like sweet tobacco dry down but this was too syrupy. I can see how people like it but I don't see myself wearing it. Definitely a 'mature' smelling frag. Not that I don't like the more mature stuff but the frag itself is not something I'd enjoy all day long. Plus it was $29.99, not $19.99. Too much for something I don't like that much.

Yeah, I think this depends on what part of the world you are in....but it is the same thing. However, I would definately recommend spending $29.99 on it, I think it is fabulous.

I guess $30 aint bad for it but for something I won't ever wear it's $30 too much.

It`s only one Michael Kors for men, and it`s damn good! But of course, if you like scents like Aqua di Gio, Cool Water, Allure edition Blanche etc, this is nothing for you, and you can save your money. If you like classy, elegant, refined, rich, dense, formal, bold, gentlemans stuff, I would definetively spend the money on this fabulous scent!

I am awaiting eagerly my Michael!

I really wanted to like this one. The bottle is awesome. The juice though was a bit perplexing to me. It has some really nice notes to it but the overall feel to it didn't wow me enough to want to wear it. The word syrupy keeps popping in m mind. There's sweet, which is something I like, but the syrupy vibe to it kind of takes that sweetness and turns it into overkill. Same thing happened to me with Boss bottled and Fahrenheit 32. Liked the notes in it but both were too 'syrupy' for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I... The word syrupy keeps popping in m mind. There's sweet, which is something I like, but the syrupy vibe to it kind of takes that sweetness and turns it into overkill. Same thing happened to me with Boss bottled and Fahrenheit 32. Liked the notes in it but both were too 'syrupy' for my liking.
    It is out of season. This is a cool weather scent. Try it in cooler weather, then decide. If not, you will easily be able to swap it on the boards here. I personally really like Michael Kors. Good luck !
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I headed over there to see if there were any available still and stopped in the mall across the street and did a spray on my arm to see if I liked it. I kinda liked it but it seemed a bit syrupy. I like sweet tobacco dry down but this was too syrupy. I can see how people like it but I don't see myself wearing it. Definitely a 'mature' smelling frag. Not that I don't like the more mature stuff but the frag itself is not something I'd enjoy all day long. Plus it was $29.99, not $19.99. Too much for something I don't like that much.
    Try Burberry London Reserve/Special Edition. I think you might like that.