Code of Conduct

Default Joop Homme! Hot Contact

I came across 125ml bottles of Joop Homme Hot Contact and Joop Go Hot Contact today, on sale for the price of A$30 (US$27) - which was kind of strange, as I've never seen either of them anywhere before.

There were no testers, so I bought Joop Homme Hot Contact blind. I just checked the Directory, and it's not there.

I think this is the most subtle Joop Homme derivation yet - Beach Clubbing, Summer Temptation and Electric Heat are all stronger.

At the moment, based on a wrist test and not a full wear, while it's not bad, I think I probably should have spent the extra $10 and bought Summer Temptation instead, as that had grabbed me more when I tested it two weeks ago.

Anybody else come across Hot Contact?
    Regards,
    Renato

Default Re: Joop Homme! Hot Contact

I found Hot Contact to be duplicate of Electric Storm the year priors summer edition. It looks like they ran out of ideas.....

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I found Hot Contact to be duplicate of Electric Storm the year priors summer edition. It looks like they ran out of ideas.....
    Thanks, that's interesting. I don't think I've ever come across Electric Storm either.
    I guess they don't all make it down here.

Do you have a favourite amongst the Joop Homme variations?
    Cheers,
    Renato

i bought this blind for 15 i dont know what that is in dollars or whatever. its pretty cheep. but i like it. i like how its not too strong and overpowering, if you like the smell of Joop! homme but you find that its too strong to wear wen your sat close hugging with the missus, go for this its ggod stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    i bought this blind for 15 i dont know what that is in dollars or whatever. its pretty cheep. but i like it. i like how its not too strong and overpowering, if you like the smell of Joop! homme but you find that its too strong to wear wen your sat close hugging with the missus, go for this its ggod stuff
    Funny you should say that. The other day I wore regular Joop Homme Aftershave splash that I have in an atomiser, which I had applied like an EDT, and my wife asked me not to wear it anymore because the weaker aftershave version was still too strong for her.

So far she hasn't objected to Hot Contact or Electric Heat.
    Cheers,
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    Funny you should say that. The other day I wore regular Joop Homme Aftershave splash that I have in an atomiser, which I had applied like an EDT, and my wife asked me not to wear it anymore because the weaker aftershave version was still too strong for her.

So far she hasn't objected to Hot Contact or Electric Heat.
    Cheers,
    Renato
    Joop! Homme rulez!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    Joop! Homme rulez!!
    Agreed.
    I know of no other aftershave splash that lasts longer than 98% or so percent of the EDTs on the market.

When I tested the splash's endurance some nine years ago, it lasted well over 14 hours on my wrist - despite my having gone swimming, and having a spa and sauna.
    Cheers,
    Renato