Code of Conduct

Default London or JPG le male

If people in your community are still new to cologne and rarely use them which would you choose.

Sur la Plage

Default Re: London or JPG le male

London
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

London

+12 London, but Le Male will always have a place in my heart..

London, but Le Male will always have its place on my shelves.

Depends, Le Male is more attractive to younger crowds. London is meh to me, it's good but not all what people make it to be, perhaps it's boring to me because of how much my dad over sprays it.

Basenotes Plus

London, and Le Male will never have a place on my shelves.

Both good but I would only wear LeMale in cold weather due to how strong it is. London is better this hotter weather.

I would go Le Male
    I think it's more distinctive plus I think it gets a bad rap for being overly played out by many....for somebody less experienced with fragrances, it might be more novel, and have more appeal.

If you want to check out Le Male without paying the premium price get Cubana Gold. I just picked up a 4.2oz for $9.99 at Marshalls and it's amazing how exactly alike it smells. From the top notes through the heart to the base, it's a twin. The only difference is that Le Male seem to keep a touch of the top notes through into the base more so than CB. Unless you were smelling them side by side for hours, which I did to compare the two, you would never notice it. I've never come across two frags that were so alike before.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

London for me, thank you.

If you are talking Burberry London, then its London for me. However, my beef with london is that it does not last.

Le Male lasts more and has monster sillage, it's liked by many young girls and boys... if you think you're that kind of guy (the one that goes out with young girls and boys and it's the one wearing a fragance), try le male. London is just boring... (as any other burberry)

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    If you want to check out Le Male without paying the premium price get Cubana Gold. I just picked up a 4.2oz for $9.99 at Marshalls and it's amazing how exactly alike it smells. From the top notes through the heart to the base, it's a twin. The only difference is that Le Male seem to keep a touch of the top notes through into the base more so than CB. Unless you were smelling them side by side for hours, which I did to compare the two, you would never notice it. I've never come across two frags that were so alike before.
    Totally agree, Cuba Gold is my Le Male replacement. Only other difference is Le Male lasts a little longer and Cuba Gold seems slightly more old school. But it's 100% worthy to me, one of my favorite cheapies EVER. I have Perry Ellis 360 White as well which imo smells nothing like Le Male or CG, misleading reviews from this one, it's pretty bad even if you don't compare it to Le Male.

London.

is it weird that im not really in love with le male? like i was absolutely in love with it the first time i smelled it on someone. i thought there was no possible way there could be a better smelling fragrance in the world (this was before i got into fragrances)

but now, im kinda watever about it

Le Male is a bigger hit, but Burberry London is one of the best mainstream fragrances in years..
    -

London.

London.
    but if the spearmint gum smell is your thing, by all means, buy Le Male.

London

I guess you mean Burberry London instead of Paul Smith London.

My vote goes to Burberry London.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

I have Burberry London and JPG Le Male in my wardrobe.
    London is a good scent, but Le Male is a legend.