Code of Conduct

Default Help me choose a cologne!!!

Hi everybody!!!I live in India and the weather here is very humid and hot! I have tried a few strong colognes as per some blogs and reviews but due to the humid weather even something like YSL Kouros and Calvin Klein Obsession disappears in 3-4 hours from my body!
    Could you make suggestions as to what to buy this time which would last me longer! I want something very strong and woody musky like Calvin Klein Obsession but definitely much stronger and long lasting than that! I dont like floral and fruity colognes.
    Thanks,

Default Re: Help me choose a cologne!!!

Try Paco Rabanne Pour Homme.

Thanks,
    anymore suggestions????

I need more than a few suggestions, please!!!
    Last edited by socalwoman; 18th August 2010 at 02:51 PM.

Antaeus by Chanel ; Bel Ami by Hermes

Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens

Last edited by socalwoman; 18th August 2010 at 02:52 PM.

Freeky,

welcome. I think I can help ya out. I notice alot of my fragrances quickly vanish from my skin when the weather is hot and humid.

A fragrance that performs very well for me in hot and humid temperatures :

Cartier Declaration Highly recommended.

Otherwise, I really struggle to find good frags for this type of climate. Mugler Cologne is good too. Gris Clair is decent. Also try Ricci Club, although I am still trying to aquint myself with this fragrance.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Thanks...Ive used declaration but somehow i dont like the smell that much! I like the smell of Cartier Roadster more in that its very unique but once again its not all that long lasting! Im looking to buy the Thierry Mugler Angel for men as i find the smell better than mugler cologne. I feel its going to be longer lasting....and it smells good too! Or is there anything better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    Freeky,

welcome. I think I can help ya out. I notice alot of my fragrances quickly vanish from my skin when the weather is hot and humid.

A fragrance that performs very well for me in hot and humid temperatures :

Cartier Declaration Highly recommended.

Otherwise, I really struggle to find good frags for this type of climate. Mugler Cologne is good too. Gris Clair is decent. Also try Ricci Club, although I am still trying to aquint myself with this fragrance.
    Last edited by freeekychakra; 19th August 2010 at 06:19 PM.

Just carry a small atomiser to reapply your favorite scent. That's what I do in this humid sweltering climate.