Code of Conduct

Default Christian Aujard Parfum?

I just bought a 1/4 oz. bottle of Christian Aujard parfum.

On the back of the box there is printed: Parfums Christian Aujard Ltd. New York, NY

The Basenotes directory and the Perfume Intelligence website both say that a Christian Aujard fragrance was produced by Dana beginning in 1985 and was subsequently discontinued. I can find nothing on the Web about a company known as Parfums Christian Aujard.

Is my bottle the same fragrance that was produced by Dana or is it something else? It appears to be an older bottle.

Does anyone know the history of this perfume?

Thanks.

noggs

Default Re: Christian Aujard Parfum?

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    I just bought a 1/4 oz. bottle of Christian Aujard parfum.

On the back of the box there is printed: Parfums Christian Aujard Ltd. New York, NY

The Basenotes directory and the Perfume Intelligence website both say that a Christian Aujard fragrance was produced by Dana beginning in 1985 and was subsequently discontinued. I can find nothing on the Web about a company known as Parfums Christian Aujard.

Is my bottle the same fragrance that was produced by Dana or is it something else? It appears to be an older bottle.

Does anyone know the history of this perfume?

Thanks.

noggs

It was simply a copy of Giorgio Beverly Hills, because at the time Giorgio was the most popular perfume and very expensive. That's all Haven't seen it in years. It didn't last long.