Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Star Wars Fragrances - Slave Leia & Eau Lando

I guess there is a market for these.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From nstperfume.com:

Two limited edition fragrances (there might be more) introduced at Star Wars Celebration V earlier this month:

Slave Leia ~ “Chains cannot restrain your smoldering sensuality even when the most despicable scum in the galaxy surround you. Whether you’re on a daring rescue mission or are being held captive by a nefarious slug/gangster, your regal bearing lets the world know that despite appearances, you’re no one’s servant. Fearless and inventive, Slave Leia Perfume includes floral top notes of white peach, lily, bergamot, heliotrope and raspberry that dry down to a warm sultry mix of cashmere woods, musk and night-blooming jasmine. Slave Leia Perfume: More powerful than a thermal detonator yet more comfortable than a metal bikini!”

Eau Lando ~ “Card player. Gambler. Scoundrel. You’ll like him! You’ve rubbed fashionably-clothed elbows with some of the most notorious bounty hunters, outlaws and gangsters in the galaxy, all the while maintaining your sophisticated appetites and an unquestionably cool style all your own. Because a suave pirate-turned-respectable businessman deserves the best the galaxy has to offer in surroundings, in belongings and most certainly in female companionship. Classy and stylish, Eau Lando Cologne is a potent mix of mandarin warmed with incense and lotus flower, exotic woods, dark violet and sensuous musk.”

Star Wars Slave Leia and Eau Lando are available for pre-order at StarWarsShop, $39.99 each.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Star Wars Fragrances - Slave Leia & Eau Lando

Lmao! I guess this had to happen at some point considering star trek ones have been made

Default Re: New Star Wars Fragrances - Slave Leia & Eau Lando

NO....NOOO........NOOOOOOOOOO blasphemy!!!!
    If episode I-III weren't sell-out enough, this is just...im gonna cry now
    I take a bottle of wine and I go drink it among the flowers.
    We are always three ... counting my shadow and my friend the shimmering moon
    Happily the moon knows nothing of drinking, and my shadow is never thirsty
    When I sing, the moon listens to me in silence. When I dance, my shadow dances too.
    After all festivities the guests must depart. This sadness I do not know.
    When I go home, the moon goes with me and my shadow follows me

Li Po - II bc