Code of Conduct

Default Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection In a Nutshell..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ViNO1fwHFM

I'm guessing this is the most common demographic for the new Big Pony fragrances.

Default Re: Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection In a Nutshell..

Rather inappropriate post. I suggest adding a disclaimer as some might be offended from the videos content.

Absolutely loved it! The original video is "Horse lovers" which is very "very" unique. Yes, I am sure they will own all of the Big Pony scents in the near future. They should be the demographic Lauren is aiming towards.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser sa source

Quote Originally Posted by Captcrunch View Post
    Rather inappropriate post. I suggest adding a disclaimer as some might be offended from the videos content.

Blog Entries

Oh c'mon, whats so wrong with having a joke video!?

At first sight I thought you were ridiculous for saying this, but after watching the video I have to agree. I enjoy some dirty humor but that was pretty gross

There was a link to another video on that page that is more relevant to this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znbIkKXM2p8&feature=fvwk

Cheetahs really like Obsession for Men. Oh well, they are wild animals, right? LOL.

I went through these the other day. #2 wasn't half bad but they are all for the Abercrombie/Axe youth crowd. I can't pull these off at 40.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

The point being, models are not so convincing so consumers are joking at the brand's expense.

I don't understand the hatred for this and many other mainstream brands.....Big Pony Shirt = Big Pony Fragrance.....Pretty simple if You ask me.....I'm 51.....will I purchase a Big Pony Scent?.....Probably not.....Are there scents I don't like.....sure.....names that I don't like.....sure.....models that I don't like.....sure.....I guess that's just life!!! Am I in the target age for this.....no.....Oh well.....that's life!!!
    Gary

I'm not one to be bored with new releases, but I found all of the Big Pony fragrances (with the exception of #2) to be extremely dull.
    Yeah sure the video's gross, but why worn anyone? That eliminates the element of surprise!