Code of Conduct

Default Express (US clothing store) to launch first women's scent

Although Express is known for both their women's clothes and their men's clothes, they have only launched 2 men's fragrances up to this point: Express Reserve and Express Honor.

Now the 570-store strong US clothing retailer plans on launching their first fragrance for women: "Love, Express". No details about notes or composition, and a Google search for "Love, Express" turned up nothing. Notably, the Express Mobile app for iPhone/iPod touch gave me the heads-up on a "Coming Soon" banner. (There's also an Android version.)

If anyone sees this, let me know, as I'm a sucker for anything by Express.
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5) John Varvatos Vintage

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Default Re: Express (US clothing store) to launch first women's scent

More information from Now Smell This: http://www.nstperfume.com/2010/08/28...new-fragrance/

And also from Express.com

Notes: blackberry, lily-of-the-valley, tiare flower, vanilla musk. I have a sample from the Express mailer, and it smells like philosophy's Falling in Love to an extent, but it also reminds me of some Bath & Body Works scent I can't put my finger on. (Then again, B&BW parent Limited Brands owns a small amount of Express stock.)
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5) John Varvatos Vintage

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."