Code of Conduct

Default Most Dreamy, "Puts your Conscience at Ease" scent - Light, yet sensually Captivating

Stay with Department Store fragrances please, and the mainstream colognes (Bulgari, et cetera). Something that, when the dry-down arrives, connotes nothing other than a soft, sensual, smooth, and captivating scent, kind of like a "bring me into you" or "envelop me toward you" scent. Refined, and soft, very intricate; not loud, noisy, or too much of a "powerhouse", but just the right touch of refinement, softness, delicacy, and dreamy "skin scent" (a cologne that seems to be classified as something that gives you a unique, unprecedented smell, a special "youness" behind it that will never be worn by the general public).

Thanks.

Default Re: Most Dreamy, "Puts your Conscience at Ease" scent - Light, yet sensually Captivating

Quote Originally Posted by Dudester! View Post
    Stay with Department Store fragrances please, and the mainstream colognes (Bulgari, et cetera). Something that, when the dry-down arrives, connotes nothing other than a soft, sensual, smooth, and captivating scent, kind of like a "bring me into you" or "envelop me toward you" scent. Refined, and soft, very intricate; not loud, noisy, or too much of a "powerhouse", but just the right touch of refinement, softness, delicacy, and dreamy "skin scent" (a cologne that seems to be classified as something that gives you a unique, unprecedented smell, a special "youness" behind it that will never be worn by the general public).

Thanks.
    wut?

not sure what youre looking for but you may want to give the Escentric Molecules line a try

Sur la Plage

Default Re: Most Dreamy, "Puts your Conscience at Ease" scent - Light, yet sensually Captivating

Kouros
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Live Jazz on a really hot Summers day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudester! View Post

Thanks.
    Well....

Chanel 31 Rue Cambon

...and can be also found in some dept. stores

I can't think of anything dept. store/readily available/reasonably priced, but the one I reach for now is vintage Tabu, which you can get at yard sales or sometimes on ebay.

Bvlgari Au The Rouge has a relaxing effect on me. Mainly cause it is quite feminine.

Mulholland by Keiko Mecheri

A light lemon, even lighter peach, warmed with notes of patchouli, sandawood, amber. Light crisp yet warm. I wear it to bed sometimes.

a nice warm cup of tea
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

For me it's Gucci Pour Homme II. Light, comfortable, black tea smelling scent. Relaxes me as soon as I spray it on.

D&G The One

Give Body Kouros a try.

Formidable

Jaipur Pour Homme EdP/EdT

gendarme V by gendarme, soft, clean, warm laundry, fresh -- all occasions

a men by t.mugler, , comforting with white musks, patchouly/chocolate/cotton candy -- mostly for wintertime

donna karan black casmere, although marketed towards women it is a comforting incense scent, warm enveloping and stays close to skin

Globe by Rochas: it's different, fresh yet warm, a modern floral with a "kinda" vintage feel, i love it.

Overall, most JC Ellena works are quite relaxing for me.

I love being sorrounded by flowers, like Fleurs d'oranger by serge lutens. L'ombre dans l'eau is dreamy to me too.
    And how could i forget Gris Clair?

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

+1 on 31 rue Cambon.

Also Esencia Loewe and Piere Cardin Pour Monsieur.

Bulgari Au The Vert - it's delicate, rich, plush and soft, all at the same time.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."