Code of Conduct
    Banned

Default Baie Rose 26, and AnOther 13 by Le Labo - New Fragrances

Got the scoop on the new Le Labos!

Baie Rose 26

Notes: Ambrox, Clove, Pepper, Rose, Baie Rose, Musk, Ambretter, Cedre, Aldehyde

Perfumer: Frank Voelkl (Musc 25, Iris 39)

A sweet & spicy take on rose.

Now for the bad news! It's the city exclusive for Chicago!

AnOther 13

Notes: Ambrox, Salycilate, Muscenone delta, Helvetolide, Ambretteeolide, Cetalox

Perfumer: Nathalie Lorson (Encre Noir, Poivre 23)

This is a global release. Limited to 500 bottles. Collaboration with AnOther Magazine. Regular Le Labo pricing. Earlier discussion here.

Last edited by teger; 23rd August 2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: bunny rabbits & rainbows

Default Re: Baie Rose 26 by Le Labo - New Fragrance

The mere fact that it's created by the person who did the incredible Iris 39 make me very much interested in sampling it.

Default Re: Baie Rose 26, and AnOther 13 by Le Labo - New Fragrances

Would love to try that Another ... any ideas of how to obtain it ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    Would love to try that Another ... any ideas of how to obtain it ?
    I know it will be available in Japan (Isetan Shinjuku store) on September 8th, so one would imagine it will be available within a week or two of that date at your regional Le Labo counter. Maybe try emailing Le Labo London at lelabolondon at lelabofragrances dot com.

Baie Rose 26 will also be available in Japan on September 11th. Weird considering it is the Chicago exclusive...

Thanks NEoTY just gonna send ema mail now

Ooooooooooo Im so exited , just had a reply from Le Labo head honcho Eddie Roschi and here is his reply ... I hope he dont mind

Hello Peter

I saw your email and am responding as our staff in London are not yet aware of the Baie Rose 26.

AnOther 13 is a 500 unit limited edition done in partnership with AnOther mag in London. It will be launched in our stores and some of our retail partners (Liberty in London, Isetan in Tokyo, Barneys in the US, and colette in Paris) end of September or mid October. You can reserve your numbered bottle with our store in London or elsewhere depending on where you are. It comes in one size 100 ml and is sold at our 100 ml normal prices. It’s a subtle yet very long lasting dirty musc with hints of fruit (Apple / Pear) that come from Ambretolide, a fruity musc. It’s a 30% perfume extract.

The Baie Rose 26 is a Chicago exclusive and will only be available in Chicago. You might know our city exclusive line that generates frustration as only available in selected cities where we are and this is part of it. The Baie Rose 26 will be launched in fall, September or October, and is Baie Rose inspired, very floral and peppery and very powerful. It’s long lasting but unlike the AnOther 13, very diffusive.

I hope this clarifies.

Thanks for being a Le Labo fan. We are honored.

Yours

Eddie Roschi

Basenotes Institution

I find it surprising that Le Labo would release a second rose fragrance, considering that Rose 31 is already one of their best sellers. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I find it surprising that Le Labo would release a second rose fragrance, considering that Rose 31 is already one of their best sellers. Hmm...
    But this sounds more like a "rose-rose" fragrance than Rose 31. I couldn't get over the strong cumin in 31, this new rose sounds, well, more traditional, and I think it's a smart move to offer two very different takes on rose.
    Hope someone in the ScentSplit group live in Chicago so I can grab a decant of it..

Le Labo's scents don't always cast the "named" ingredient in a starring role, so Baie Rose may indeed be a "rose rose," but the name of course refers to pink peppercorns, and that may push it in an entirely different direction than the much-loved Rose 31.
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

Thick Crust Rose for Chicago

Anyone tried this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Fraghead View Post
    Sales should not to be discussed outside of the sales board. Read the rules.
    And spam should not be quoted. It just makes more work for the mods to remove it...
    Mark K

I found another 13 to be extremely odd, confusing, and virtually unwearable. I cannot describe what it smelled like, it was so odd.
    Splits!

Tom Ford - Patchouli Absolu --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...tchouli-Absolu