Code of Conduct

Default Samples? Where to buy them. (Creed,Amouage, Bond No 9)

Hi,

Need some help here in finding where I could possibly buy samples for Creed,Amouage, and Bon No 9 colognes.

Where have you guys gotten them online before and reliability of these online stores. Just want to know where members have bought them from and and vouch for certain online stores.

Thanks!

Default Re: Samples? Where to buy them. (Creed,Amouage, Bond No 9)

http://theperfumedcourt.com/

The Perfumed Court has everything. Quite expensive though.

Two great shops from Germany which have Creed, Amouage and Bond:

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de
    http://shop.essenza-nobile.de/

The german shops are not as pricey as TPC if I'm correct.

The packaging is the best at AusLiebeZumDuft.
    I had some samples which arrived broken from Essenza-Nobile. But they shipped it again.
    I don't know about TPC packaging.

LuckyScent is a good place for a sample. All of what JBL recommends are great too.

Cheers!
    Scents I have that are not in the database.

Amouage Molook Attar
    Full Incense - Montale
    Oudh Lacquer by Soivohle
    Shalimar Ode de la Vanille by Guerlain
    Mukhalat Makaki Perfume Oil by Swiss Arabian
    Man Amber by Halston
    Absolue pour le Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    Puro Intense by Nejma

Sur la Plage

You can find some Creed and Amouage samples at www.luckyscent.com.

You can get samples of Creed and Bond from brick and mortar stores who might carry them in your area - Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Plus

Also they have samples on Beauty Encounter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    You can find some Creed and Amouage samples at www.luckyscent.com.

You can get samples of Creed and Bond from brick and mortar stores who might carry them in your area - Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc.
    I'll double this one - both Creed and Bond No 9 are extremely generous with the free samples if you go to a local store. Bond No 9 is only at Saks 5th Avenue. Creed is sometimes at Saks, and sometimes at Neiman Marcus, depending on your city.
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

I had no luck with this I was at Saks and asked Creed for any samples and she just kinda said "nooo". I asked Bond no.9 the same thing, and ended up with a sample of A*men. I'm guessing they got it from the neighboring Thierry Mugler counter.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    I had no luck with this I was at Saks and asked Creed for any samples and she just kinda said "nooo". I asked Bond no.9 the same thing, and ended up with a sample of A*men. I'm guessing they got it from the neighboring Thierry Mugler counter.
    Don't worry, those SA's won't give me samples either.
    It seems that you need to visit their shops wearing a suit or maybe be a litle flamboyant, just as they are.
    I'm certainly not going to dress up with expensive clothing or suits to obtain samples.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I know when my sister and mom went in with me they were walking around looking at purses and ended up going to the bathroom. When they came back they said that when they asked one of the employees, she literally looked up and away from them (almost pure pretentiousness) when she answered. I guess they weren't high enough in society to receive eye contact.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Basenotes Institution

I see samples from these three companies on Ebay a lot.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by JBL View Post
    Don't worry, those SA's won't give me samples either.
    It seems that you need to visit their shops wearing a suit or maybe be a litle flamboyant, just as they are.
    I'm certainly not going to dress up with expensive clothing or suits to obtain samples.
    I live in Florida, so my usual shopping attire is shorts and flip-flops - I usually leave my feather boa at home. I just engage in a meaningful conversation with and act in a civilized manner to the SAs. They are usually happy to give me samples.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

you can call in at saks and neiman to get samples of creed and bond for free.

I live in Florida, so my usual shopping attire is shorts and flip-flops - I usually leave my feather boa at home. I just engage in a meaningful conversation with and act in a civilized manner to the SAs. They are usually happy to give me samples.
    Well I'm also talking to them in a civilized manner. ( )

When I bought Rive Gauche, and I was waiting in the queu, a guy that was wearing a very shiny suit was getting handfulls of samples, at least 10, he even asked for some beauty samples like lotions and such. And yes, he got them. When it was my turn, i got TWO samples, yes, two (2). Can you please explain me this? And no, I don't dress as a hobo or something (lol).

Also check CanwllCorfe answer to my post, in that post he is showing what he really thinks. The "feather boa" comments are holding people back to say what they really think.

flacon.ambaric

Best place to get Amouage samples is Parfums Raffy. They have the official 2ml samples that come in wonderful atomizers for a mere $6 a piece. You're paying less per mL than you do at Luckyscent, you get it in a spray atomizer, and you get the official sample packaging, too.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Sur la Plage

Well I'm also talking to them in a civilized manner. ( )

When I bought Rive Gauche, and I was waiting in the queu, a guy that was wearing a very shiny suit was getting handfulls of samples, at least 10, he even asked for some beauty samples like lotions and such. And yes, he got them. When it was my turn, i got TWO samples, yes, two (2). Can you please explain me this? And no, I don't dress as a hobo or something (lol).

Also check CanwllCorfe answer to my post, in that post he is showing what he really thinks. The "feather boa" comments are holding people back to say what they really think.
    Maybe a feather boa might have helped in this situation.

He was probably a good customer. I've been a fairly good customer of Barney's in SF, and a couple of the SA's know me by name. They also saw me come in with JaimeB during last year's SF meetup, and he's a very good customer. Now when I go in, they usually ask me if I want a sample of anything, and often I end up with one or two 4-5 ml vials of something or other. That didn't happen the first time I was there, and it usually doesn't happen in other stores.

Online samples are costy, honestly you should just go to major stores/high end brand stores in your area and ask for samples. Creeds are extremly easy to find, bond No 9 are gaining a lot of popularity as of late it seems?

I know SA's looks can be intimidating, especially if you're a young male who's whole outfit costs less than a $100. But who cares, you're probably more knowledgeable about perfumes and make just as much if not more money than they do. Try to dress up decently at least (shirt+sweater), or get a Lacoste/ralph lauren polo shirt just for the purpose of shopping in such stores. And try to show your familiarity with the brands you're looking for (e.g. I've smelled this one or I own this one), try to have a conversation, then ask if they have any samples.

I got a few amouage samples the first time I got some balls and asked for them. So, save your money, only order samples you TRULY can not find in the area you live. Paying $10 a sample (for 1ml + shipping) might seem little at first, but it builds up quickly.

As for sample sites, ebay is ok, but you'll have to pay a lot of shipping for multiple samples. The perfume court has pretty much every perfume you can think of but the prices are beyond ridiculous on some of these.

Zahras provides sampes of Arabic Perfumes - not sure if they supply Amouage and the like though...