Code of Conduct

Default Must Cartier Pour Homme Vert Anis - Where can i buy it?

Does anybody knows where I can find it online?

I`ve been searching for it during the last 2 years, but never found one.
    I like Must Cartier Pour Homme, have Must Essence and just want to have this one.

Hope that someone have saw it on some online store

DeepSilence

Default Re: Must Cartier Pour Homme Vert Anis - Where can i buy it?

very rare fragrance. I found it in fragrance oil store, but not Vert Anis, just original version. SFA and LUZI Company produce it. and both of them have good quality.

Must de Cartier Vert Anis can be found - for very inflated prices, alas - on eBay and Amazon, inter alia. I have always been enchanted by this particular flanker, having owned the original and Essence versions for many years now. I decided to go ahead and get a bottle of Vert Anis, and hopefully that will arrive and I can give a first-hand account of this most rare, interesting flanker.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bzios Brasil

Wasn't aware of this one and unfortunately this one passed me by.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I have a bottle of this when it was released - I'm sure it was a limited edition but it is not stated on the box. The scent itself is as the name suggests, very green opening with aniseed overtones - in a light and airy manner with a very polite Must dna, never overpowering. Really uplifting with citrus notes, the first few minutes are magical, perhaps with a slight ginger note like in the Essence (it is rather like a lighter Essence) - such a marvelous offering but such a pity that longevity is not the greatest with me. Always wondered why the whole Must line is discontinued, what a shame. Hope you enjoy this if you do find one.

I have now started my hunt for this and won't stop until it's in my hands.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Lol! I understand your interest, hednic. You will be able to find it on eBay and Amazon, but for the average price of $200+. That's what I ended up paying,
    the crazy scentaholic collector that I am. :^)

I wonder how much this scent resembles old anise-laced favorites like Lolita Lempicka, Kenzo Air, etc. Will see upon arrival (if I'm courageous enough to open
    the box to this pricy gem, LOL!).

Seeing Must de Cartier on the tester shelves of department stores in decades past was rather exciting a thing to behold. Just the design of the bottle
    as well as the really sweet, musky concoction itself made MdC a staple at nearly every store and kiosk I went to (it seems entirely present at the latter
    now). Whenever I visit Nordstrom nowadays, I am still glad to be able to test out the other Cartier masterpieces - Eau de Cartier, L'Envol, Pasha,
    Declaration (not Roadster though, also very strange). The absence of MdC also confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen1972 View Post
    Lol! I understand your interest, hednic. You will be able to find it on eBay and Amazon, but for the average price of $200+. That's what I ended up paying,
    the crazy scentaholic collector that I am. :^)
    What you wound up getting - was it brand new and sealed?

I haven't received my bottle of Vert Anis yet; it's scheduled to come in sometime next week. The original listing states that the fragrance is in new condition. Here's the photo from the original posting:

Must de Cartier Vert Anis.jpg
    Last edited by Kaizen1972; 4th March 2018 at 03:54 AM. Reason: added photo

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen1972 View Post
    I haven't received my bottle of Vert Anis yet; it's scheduled to come in sometime next week. The original listing states that the fragrance is in new condition. Here's the photo from the original posting:

Must de Cartier Vert Anis.jpg
    Thank you for the photo. I might eventually go that route. The price is fine.