Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: "Erolfa" by Creed?

Hi guys! I love Erolfa. What do you think of using Erolfa with shirt + tie, dress-jacket + stylish jeans and leather shoes for an evening out? Do you think it`s to "casual" for that attire/occasion?

It's not casual at all IMHO. I'm wearing it today and LOVING it! I'm dressed in a suit and tie for work as I type this. I wore 4 full sprays and it is magnificent. I love it when I pick the right SOTD! Seldom seems to happen, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    Hi guys! I love Erolfa. What do you think of using Erolfa with shirt + tie, dress-jacket + stylish jeans and leather shoes for an evening out? Do you think it`s to "casual" for that attire/occasion?
    I find Erolfa to be more of a sophisticated casual scent. I'd go for Green Irish Tweed for a more formal occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    It's not casual at all IMHO. I'm wearing it today and LOVING it! I'm dressed in a suit and tie for work as I type this. I wore 4 full sprays and it is magnificent. I love it when I pick the right SOTD! Seldom seems to happen, though...
    Another good day in Erolfa. This may be my favorite Creed right now, and that's saying something. Not one of my wife's faves, but I just adore it. I never regret it when I wear this one. Again, 4 sprays for work is probably right, but it's hotter now and 5 would be better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Another good day in Erolfa. This may be my favorite Creed right now, and that's saying something. Not one of my wife's faves, but I just adore it. I never regret it when I wear this one. Again, 4 sprays for work is probably right, but it's hotter now and 5 would be better.
    Same for me, Chuck. I wore it to work today too (2 sprays), and I just love it. Also my favorite of the Creed house, though unfortunately my wife hasn't liked it or anything I've worn from Creed (especially SMW).

Does anyone know where I can get a split or decant of erolfa? I don't want to buy a whole bottle bc it's a situational scent for me but def want it in my wardrobe. Let me know. Thanks

Whenever I sample Erolfa, it just makes me realize how much better MI is. IMO.

I'm wearing MI right now. It fits. I'm wearing a suit and tie and at a business meeting. It's hot in here because it is crowded. Let's just say this MI is made for heat. It just projects perfect. Long lasting too

Quote Originally Posted by jamwires View Post
    Whenever I sample Erolfa, it just makes me realize how much better MI is. IMO.
    Erolfa is the "dirty" M-I.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    Today I bought a bottle of Erolfa by Creed, the sales rep of the Paris boutique said that she had never smelled it smell that good on another person.
    Do you believe her?

I'm wearing Erolfa right now. It's a good fresh scent and nothing more. It basically smells like a stripped down version of Millesime Imperial.

Quote Originally Posted by noirdrakkar View Post

I'm wearing Erolfa right now. It's a good fresh scent and nothing more. It basically smells like a stripped down version of Millesime Imperial.
    i agree! it's like Millesime Imperial with all the shit bits removed lol. can't stand Millesime Imperial love erolfa..