Code of Conduct

Default Would a perfume version of Tobacco Vanille smell like Versace The Dreamer?

Hey Guys:

Finally had a chance to give The Dreamer a good sniffin'. I definitely get a tobacco accord and the sweetness of some vanilla. It is completely different from the tobacco and vanilla blend of Tom Ford's concoction, but maybe a perfume version would be along the lines of Dreamer? Anyone else have a thought on this one?

Default Re: Would a perfume version of Tobacco Vanille smell like Versace The Dreamer?

No, but Versace's Blue Jeans would be better if it were made to the high standards that TV is.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Would a perfume version of Tobacco Vanille smell like Versace The Dreamer?

The Dreamer with vanilla? I didn't get that whatsoever. To me it was Elmer's glue opening with some toxic flowers (yet somehow it wasn't bad?) then it became a menthol-like tobacco...and ultimately fresh laundry

Tobacco Vanille...Versace Dreamer...? No way. You could have by some chance mention Givenchy Pi (benzoin, no vanila - but easily confused) and ppl would, more or less, understand you.

Btw. Lancome Hypnose Homme shares a vibe with Versace Dreamer.

I can actually kind of see where you get a small amount of similarity, however i'll leave that at the tobacco. After that, i dont really feel the vanilla in The Dreamer. Mayb a very slight hint of it, because i remember when i used to wear it iw ould think it smelled a bit similar to some gourmands i believe but i forgot which ones because its been so long. The dreamer has more floral than vaniilla

I don't think so either.....While I definitely detect the tobacco in Dreamer, to me ther is a whole lot of other stuff going on as well, especially in that initial balst!

Tobacco Vanille is to me very linear with those two notes (bi-linear??) and that is all I get. Not that it is a bad thing by any means, just that to me Dreamer is much more complex.