Code of Conduct

Default Hanae Mori EDT or EDP?

Hey Folks,

I Got Hanae Mori EDT today and I must say this is one of the best gourmand fragrances out there. Lasting power is pretty impressive as well. I've never tried the EDP version though, which one do you prefer?

Nick

Default Re: Hanae Mori EDT or EDP?

I prefer the EDP. Longevity on me is much better.

I have the EDP and have it up for sale now. After my purchase, I wished I had gone with the EDT. To me the notes seem to open up and bloom better in the EDT. I'm particularly interested in the black current note at the top and I could smell it better in the EDT.
    Both concentrations feature excellent longevity making HM one of the best values out there. A very complex composition indeed.
    Last edited by Renaissance_Man; 27th August 2010 at 07:27 AM.

I too think there is more "breathing room" with the EdT. However, if you want a denser, creamier kind of frag, the EdP would be the way to go. The difference is not that much, though, from what remember, unlike other frags where differences can be huge.
    Last edited by Bigsly; 27th August 2010 at 08:02 AM.

Personally i think the EDT has plenty of sillage and longevity. Its really great too, unfortunately its only okay or soso on my skin. I love it on other people though ^ ^

There's good advice on this thread already, especially from those who prefer the edt. It does open up a bit more and is seemingly more transparent and probably gives better sillage. I'm with Hednic, however, because I like the denseness of the edp, which somehow gives me less of the gourmand quality and more of an odd metal smell, of all things. I own the edp in a bottle, and I've only tested the edt from a non-spray sample vial though, so my test probably should be suspect. I really like the edp, however, all the same.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Sur la Plage

EDP all the way.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

The EDT IMO is much better.... I get atleast 10 hours on my skin with the EDT so longevity is not the issue. Weirdly enough the EDP doesn't do well on my skin since the "Lemon-Head" opening last almost 6 hours on me with the EDP. I do enjoy the opening but not so much that I can take the candy lemon scent for that long. The EDT stays in the top notes for about 2 hours on me then moves on which I like. So for me as well as a lot of other that I ahve talked to EDT>EDP in this case. Really depends on your taste I say go spray each one at Macy's on each arm and compare.
    My Youtube Review Channel: www.youtube.com/cutlasssupremesl

really ? i dont get HM yet and ive used about 25ml of 100ml bottle
    its sweety lemony at start but drydown is unpleasant, reminds me my sweat :F no shit!
    my mother once washed my clothes after i once used HM she thought it was my sweat!
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzˇw

Basenotes Plus

Both are very good. I've tried both and purchased the edp, it does last a little longer and seems creamier.
    Let us share each precious moment and enjoy the ones we love for each day is a new beginning and a blessing from above.