Code of Conduct

Default NEW YORK perfume gallery 23rd - 25th of September - you're all invited!

Hi everyone!

The registration page goes live on the 1st of September, so I am a bit 'early' - but I really wanted to give you guys a heads-up on this event. Mostly because I selfishly would love to meet as many Basenoters as possible

The 'Gorilla Perfumers' ( - the name mutated from this Basenotes article) are setting up the next perfume gallery event in New York. It's free to enter and there is a pop-up shop, some unusual refreshments and lots of perfumes to sniff.

It'd be a lovely way to stage an impromptu mini-meet if anyone is so inclined. I will cross-post this to the women's forum too.

I'm going to be hanging out at the gallery on the 23rd & 24th (we've arranged a Sniffapalooza tour given by Simon Constantine himself for the evening of the 23rd, just in case some of you are members there too). Let me know if you're coming because I would love to say hi and take you around!

There will also be gallery exhibitions in Tokyo, Paris and other cities around the world, but we don't know the dates for those yet.
    Last edited by Nukapai; 2nd September 2010 at 11:14 AM.

Default Re: NEW YORK perfume gallery 23rd - 25th of September - you're all invited!

This looks like an interesting event. It's part of the Lush company, right?

Default Re: NEW YORK perfume gallery 23rd - 25th of September - you're all invited!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Feeling Lucky View Post
    This looks like an interesting event. It's part of the Lush company, right?
    Yes, the Gorilla Perfume brand is a project by Lush!

Here's the registration page; live now! http://www.gorillaperfume.com/nyc

Can't wait!

The UK event sounded like a really fun event, I'm sure this will be great too. Wish I was in the neighbourhood. Best wishes! ody
    PS -- don't miss this chance to meet nukapai !! She is charming and very nice.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

I had a chance to stop by and ended up buying a bottle of "The Smell of Weather Turning." Fascinating wet-herbal accord up front married nicely to a dry, sweet hay. It was a terrific event all around. I wrote more about it on my blog here.