Code of Conduct

Default What is like Creed MI...

I know that with natural oils the longevity would not be as long but is there anything that smells just as good which would last much longer?

Default Re: What is like Creed MI...

get unforgiveable they knocked mi off.

Bond Wall Street is the only similar copycat with great longevity.
    But it's not as satisfying imo.
    I'd much rather wear 18 sprays of MI than 8 sprays of wall street.

To the OP, please use the search function. That's why it's there. This has been asked and covered probably a dozen times already.

I actually just picked up a bottle of Unforgivable Multi-Platinum and I must say, I really do like this fragrance. I haven't sampled MI yet, but I plan to... I'll compare and prolly shoot out a youtube video on it.
    ***Top (favorite) 5 Frags in my Own Personal Collection***
    5. Man Eau Fraiche by Versace
    4. Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana
    3. La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2. Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari
    1. Angel Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler

Youtube Fragrance Reviews... with a twist at the end! www.youtube.com/user/jaironhoward
    FOLLOW ME!!! www.twitter.com/JaironHoward

MY WARDROBE: http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/

Quote Originally Posted by leor_77 View Post
    To the OP, please use the search function. That's why it's there. This has been asked and covered probably a dozen times already.
    To leor_77, there have been a ton of fragrances come out this year so far. What if there is a new one that I may want to sample but would not have known about without starting this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007 View Post
    get unforgiveable they knocked mi off.
    lol I have been thinking about getting it, just wanted to see if I had any other options.

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    Bond Wall Street is the only similar copycat with great longevity.
    But it's not as satisfying imo.
    I'd much rather wear 18 sprays of MI than 8 sprays of wall street.
    You apply it to your clothing right Dullah? How many sprays do you use on your clothes and has it stained your shirts or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by jaironhoward View Post
    I actually just picked up a bottle of Unforgivable Multi-Platinum
    was it on-line? I cant find the Multi-Platinum flanker for a decent price.
    Last edited by abzr88; 27th August 2010 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leor_77 View Post
    Come on, I'd say more than half the threads on this board are duplicates. How many "what's a good summer scent??" or "I'm looking for the best gourmand" etc. threads do we need? Yet we still constantly get them.

To OP, Unforgivable is probably the most obvious copycat of MI, with Unforgivable Multi Platinum being a higher quality version. I have UMP, and it's really really nice. MI smells a little crisper and fresher, but the difference is negligible to the average person.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
    Come on, I'd say more than half the threads on this board are duplicates. How many "what's a good summer scent??" or "I'm looking for the best gourmand" etc. threads do we need? Yet we still constantly get them.

To OP, Unforgivable is probably the most obvious copycat of MI, with Unforgivable Multi Platinum being a higher quality version. I have UMP, and it's really really nice. MI smells a little crisper and fresher, but the difference is negligible to the average person.
    thank you