Code of Conduct

Default My favorite new green scent!

Victrix by Profumum. I wish it were early Spring as this just shouts Springtime. Simply beautiful and uplifting.

Default Re: My favorite new green scent!

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    Victrix by Profumum. I wish it were early Spring as this just shouts Springtime. Simply beautiful and uplifting.
    Here's some more information from luckyscent.com. Sounds wonderful!

The Scoop
    An uplifting scent as crisp and refreshing as a cool wind whipping across an open field. The scintillating pink pepper opening is tamed with earthy vetiver, green laurel and fresh musk for a blend that speaks of broad stretches of undeveloped land and impossibly clean skies. Victrix has an elemental quality: a tingling spiciness that feels like a storm far off on the horizon; the mysterious dark, piny scent of a forest where no tree has ever been cut; the rough coolness of stark expanses of earth and stone. Named for a legion of Ancient Rome, this has a nobility and strength that speaks to another time, but the insistent bite of pepper keeps this thoroughly modern and completely compelling. Commanding and masculine.

Victrix Notes
    Pink pepper, vetiver, laurel, coriander, musk
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Basenotes Institution

I agree, one of my favorite that I must live vicariously through samples, as a full bottle is just too pricey.

If you like this, you should try Scent Two: Laurel by Monocle x Comme des Garcons.

I wish Parfum house would take us Basenoters who have dozens of scents (or perhaps that's no sense ;') ) into consideration and produce 30 ml bottles.

Can it compare to Xerjoff Nio ?

Pink pepper, coriander, musk sounds pretty far off from a luscious green scent to me..
    -

On my skin a very fresh light green scent.
    A review on LuckyScent describes it perfectly ...
    "It is like the scent of spring saplings that have snapped open to offer their watery green essence."

Be very careful to not spray on your clothes/white shirts etc. It adds brown spots that is impossible to remove! I speak from experience.. I have ruined many of my white shirts with this scent! It`s a pity, because the scent smell very nice.

Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    I wish Parfum house would take us Basenoters who have dozens of scents (or perhaps that's no sense ;') ) into consideration and produce 30 ml bottles.
    Agree!

I think we will see more of this in the future. I have bought some Parfums de Nicolai 30ml and Histoires de Parfums 14ml, even Hermessences 15mls that I wouldn't have bought 100ml bottles of, so it has to be good for business for these guys to offer that option.

Pink pepper sure is popping up everywhere, and I'm down for it. Perhaps I should grab a sample.