Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Question Boss Spirit >>><<<Just how good is it>>><<<and what can it be compared to ?

I have never tried Boss Spirit and am contemplating on picking up a bottle due to the accords. The reviews are a little sparse and I won't blind buy on those alone. Does it have a sibling out there for similarities sake?

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Boss Spirit >>><<<Just how good is it>>><<<and what can it be compared to ?

Aromi, Boss Spirit is IMO the best Boss release ever. In terms of "feeling", only Terre d'Hermes Parfum reminds me of it, though the closest frag in terms of smell that i know of is the vintage Oscar de la Renta (for women).

I am going out on a safe limb here saying you should just buy it blind. Your discovery will certainly amaze you.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Default Re: Boss Spirit >>><<<Just how good is it>>><<<and what can it be compared to ?

I'd also like to get a bottle of this. I've never tried it. Supposed to be a leathery chypre, which sounds promising!

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by perfaddict View Post
    Aromi, Boss Spirit is IMO the best Boss release ever. In terms of "feeling", only Terre d'Hermes Parfum reminds me of it, though the closest frag in terms of smell that i know of is the vintage Oscar de la Renta (for women).

I am going out on a safe limb here saying you should just buy it blind. Your discovery will certainly amaze you.
    Thank you perfaddict. It sounds like Spirit is in good company !

AromiErotici

I have to say that I found Boss Spirit to be an underwhelming experience. I really thought I would LOVE this since it had everything in it I gravitate to.

I'm grateful I only purchased a mini as I am drastically changing my spending habits. The mini was perfectly intact and well kept, so it wasn't as if it turned or was on the verge of doing so. I'm glad I got to wear it just to get this out of my system.

Personally didn't think very much of it when I tried it - just like the others in the line I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by AromiErotici View Post
    I have to say that I found Boss Spirit to be an underwhelming experience. I really thought I would LOVE this since it had everything in it I gravitate to.

I'm grateful I only purchased a mini as I am drastically changing my spending habits. The mini was perfectly intact and well kept, so it wasn't as if it turned or was on the verge of doing so. I'm glad I got to wear it just to get this out of my system.
    Thats too bad. The reviews make this fragrances seem pretty heavy metal. I'll check out some reviews and make a decision on whether to explore this one more. It seems like it has been out of production for quite a while now.

EDIT : I mistook Boss Spirit for Sport . Sorry ! Spirit's reviews make it seem quite sketchy for me.
    Last edited by Surfacing; 22nd September 2011 at 10:24 PM.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentr D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

It's quite heavy, leathery one and it has a strong sillage, it's quite unique, no other fragrance i know is similar to it, so if one just knows the fragrance one surely can recognize it on somebody else. I've found some bargains of it on eBay (well it never wasn't a pricey fragrance initially when it was on production)

I usually spray only 3 sprays max. - just like many other fragrances, too much of it ruins the fragrance experience.

If it's that yellow and black bottled Boss stuff, it's great.

I haven't used it for a decade.
    But along with boss bottle no. 6 and elements, it's my fav boss scent ever.
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    Now with 418 bottles in my collection