Code of Conduct

Default Ladies, I need your suggestions

Hello everyone, I need some fragrance suggestions to note. Although I know tons of good men fragrances, I dont know much women's. So these suggestions come handy in times like birthdays.

What I'm looking is for high quality but not niche, FLORAL, fresh, clean natural fragrances with good sillage. What I know in this segment are only these three:

Prescriptives - Calyx ( Like it so much, so good on my mother,she loves it so much)

Lancome - Miracle (Dont know which one, the original or the varieties, smells like calyx and very powerfull sillage too, but very fresh and clean)

CK - Eternity Moment (Same type, clean and fresh)

I'm looking for fragrances very similar like these three. For the ages of 20 - 40. Thank you.
    god bless oakmoss

Default Re: Ladies, I need your suggestions

I LOVE Eternity Moment, it's been my first fragrance which I bought by myself

Since the prominent note (well, for me of course ) in this frag is peony, I would suggest Noa Fleur by Cacharel, both frags are pretty similar for me - fresh and clean florals.

Another 'clean' peony frag is Annayaki's Hanami, however I'm not sure whether it's available in your country

Basenotes Plus

Dariushka gave you some very good suggestions. A few others I would add would be Chance Tendre by Chanel, Eternity Love by Calvin Klein, Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 by Guerlain, all fresh, clean florals. Other fresh scents are Chance eau Fraiche by Chanel and Escale a Portofino by Christian Dior, both are very fresh and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliwia View Post
    Dariushka gave you some very good suggestions. A few others I would add would be Chance Tendre by Chanel, Eternity Love by Calvin Klein, Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 by Guerlain, all fresh, clean florals. Other fresh scents are Chance eau Fraiche by Chanel and Escale a Portofino by Christian Dior, both are very fresh and clean.
    Which have the best sillage of these?
    god bless oakmoss

Basenotes Plus

I would say Aqua Allegoria Bouquet Numero 1 and Escale a Portofino seem to have the best sillage on me. With both the Chanels coming in a very close second and Eternity Love just about as good. I have worn all 5 of these fragrances and love them all. The Eternity Love, Chance Fraiche and Escale a Portofino I only have in a samples so far, but would buy any of them without hesitation. Check out the reviews here on basenotes, the Guerlain and Chance Tendre aren't in the directory yet, but you can find reviews online. Hopefully you will get a few more suggestions from others on this site.
    Last edited by Kiliwia; 29th August 2010 at 03:49 PM.

Thank you
    god bless oakmoss