Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: My last Summer frag

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kenzo pour Homme

    1 5.56%
  • AQVA Bulgari

    7 38.89%
  • Versace pour Homme

    2 11.11%
  • Other (please, indicate it in the thread)

    8 44.44%
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Default End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Folks,
    You can have a look to my wardrobe and vote for what You think would be the best for me
    My summer favs: Penhaligon's - Racquets; Acqua di Parma - Colonia Assoluta; Dior - Homme Cologne
    My winter favs: Chanel - Antaeus; Guerlain - Habit Rouge EdT; YSL - Kouros; Calvin Klein - Eternity; Burberry - Brit; Comme des Garçons - Wonderwood

  2. #2

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Les Exclusifs de Chanel Eau de Colgne

  3. #3

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Your Kenzo choice is fine.

  4. #4

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    green irish tweed or millesime imperial

  5. #5
    timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Man, david, you really are a persistent Creed fanboy, hu ?

    Out of the three I'd say the versace but as you state it as "end of summer purchase" dont you want to look into something for fall/winter?
    My recommendation would be M7 or maybe a gourmand.
    Smellin good

  6. #6
    timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    I see you already own Versace PH?
    Smellin good

  7. #7

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Quote Originally Posted by timaru View Post
    Man, david, you really are a persistent Creed fanboy, hu ?

    Out of the three I'd say the versace but as you state it as "end of summer purchase" dont you want to look into something for fall/winter?
    My recommendation would be M7 or maybe a gourmand.
    lol perhaps, i have tried many things and they cannot compete with the quality of creed. When one does i will talk about it, tom ford has a few decent ones but still is number 2 in my opinion, i want to try frederic malle.

  8. #8
    Zgb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Here's the deal, Kenzo PH is very unique and will be noticed. Versace PH shares the vibe with Allure Homme Sport, got me compliments. Bvlgari Aqua is great, sharp, deep, fresh. You did not make an easy choice. I don't like such choices, that's why I own all three

  9. #9

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Kenzo is nice, but try Terre d Hermes also....is great
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

    William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

    Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte




    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  10. #10
    Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Folks,
    You can have a look to my wardrobe and vote for what You think would be the best for me
    Fab, please don't curse me, prego, but haven't you got enough bottles already? Why not buy a good book for a change, or a nice CD?
    I could strongly recommend Evgeny Kissin playing Mozart (piano concertos nr. 20 + 27). The recording is simply divine and will give you more satisfaction and happiness than any bottle of scent.

    Just my 2 cents.

  11. #11
    DeepSilence
    Guest

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Kenneth cole Signature. woody fresh scent.

  12. #12
    timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Fab, please don't curse me, prego, but haven't you got enough bottles already? Why not buy a good book for a change, or a nice CD?
    I could strongly recommend Evgeny Kissin playing Mozart (piano concertos nr. 20 + 27). The recording is simply divine and will give you more satisfaction and happiness than any bottle of scent.

    Just my 2 cents.


    ???
    Did I miss somethin?
    Smellin good

  13. #13
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,010
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Marc Jacobs Bang
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

  14. #14

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007 View Post
    lol perhaps, i have tried many things and they cannot compete with the quality of creed. When one does i will talk about it, tom ford has a few decent ones but still is number 2 in my opinion, i want to try frederic malle.
    Nothing wrong with loving Creed, it's a top quality house! It is a very "safe" house in my opinion, though. Nothing I've tried has been at all daring in the way that, say, Serge Lutens are. Have you tried Amouage? I think you'd like their stuff...

  15. #15

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Quote Originally Posted by boosh View Post
    Nothing wrong with loving Creed, it's a top quality house! It is a very "safe" house in my opinion, though. Nothing I've tried has been at all daring in the way that, say, Serge Lutens are. Have you tried Amouage? I think you'd like their stuff...
    i do not like amouage, creed has daring scents like bdp and vt, given many of their colognes are safe but they take risks as well, i want to try frederic malle.

  16. #16

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007 View Post
    i do not like amouage, creed has daring scents like bdp and vt, given many of their colognes are safe but they take risks as well, i want to try frederic malle.
    Presumed you hadn't tried any Amouage due to your tried list in your wardrobe, sorry. Suppose magnificence isn't to everyone's taste. Frederic Malle does have some super duper frags, also!

  17. #17

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Quote Originally Posted by boosh View Post
    Presumed you hadn't tried any Amouage due to your tried list in your wardrobe, sorry. Suppose magnificence isn't to everyone's taste. Frederic Malle does have some super duper frags, also!
    lmao thanks a lot

  18. #18
    KMF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    3,329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Since you're in Italy, check out some of Laura Tonatto's scents...

  19. #19
    calero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,356
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: End of Summer: Quick Poll on what should I buy

    Is Santa Maria Novella readily available in Italy? They seem to have a wide range of frags. I'd play around with those.

Similar Threads

  1. Summer/Citrus Poll, or Thanks Scentemental
    By Mario Justiniani in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 4th August 2008, 10:05 AM
  2. Poll - summer colognes
    By Rodolfo in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11th June 2008, 02:48 AM
  3. Quick Poll ** Roma Uomo or Arpege PH
    By Dimitrios in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17th March 2008, 08:55 AM
  4. Quick Poll! What should I pick up today?
    By Ric in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16th January 2006, 11:47 AM
  5. Quick Poll! What should I pick up today?
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •