Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Default Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Is there any fragrance that has a smell similar to the smell of Baileys?
    I don't mind if it's niche, mainstream, marketed to man or woman. I just want something that smells similar to Baileys.

  2. #2
    vita odorifera
    perfaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    7,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Tough one! Baileys being basically whiskey and cream, what you are looking for will be a A.Men Pure Malt with a cream(y) accord. Diesel Plus Plus is the creamy-accord scent i know. Both could be layered......
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

    #BBOG!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    I think Frederic Malle`s Musc Ravageur has some Baileys notes in the dry down..

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    I have Amen Pure Malt, and I think it's too sweet, with something caramelic on evidence, to match baileys smell. I have already had diesel plus plus, and to me it had a milky moisturizer aroma, but it didn't reminded me of cream.
    Musc Ravageur doesn't remind me either of Baileys.
    I'd like something that really had a dry, boozy, whiskey aroma with the lactonic, cream smell.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by rickbr View Post
    I have Amen Pure Malt, and I think it's too sweet, with something caramelic on evidence, to match baileys smell. I have already had diesel plus plus, and to me it had a milky moisturizer aroma, but it didn't reminded me of cream.
    Musc Ravageur doesn't remind me either of Baileys.
    I'd like something that really had a dry, boozy, whiskey aroma with the lactonic, cream smell.
    Do you actualy know what Baileys smell like? It doesn`t smell dry and boozy, rather not a whiskey aroma. It`s more like a creamy, milky, caramely, toffee like aroma..

  6. #6

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    Do you actualy know what Baileys smell like? It doesn`t smell dry and boozy, rather not a whiskey aroma. It`s more like a creamy, milky, caramely, toffee like aroma..
    Yes I know, and to me it was creamy and milky, but not caramely, not toffee to me. It has something dry mixed with the creamy aroma to my nose.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Gaultier ^2 ^^

    smells a bit like creme brulee

  8. #8

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by rickbr View Post
    Yes I know, and to me it was creamy and milky, but not caramely, not toffee to me. It has something dry mixed with the creamy aroma to my nose.
    You could try to put a little of it behind your ears!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Slushiex3 View Post
    Gaultier ^2 ^^

    smells a bit like creme brulee
    I have to second Gaultier². It's not like Baileys, but I think might be enjoyable if you search something similar to Baileys.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    You could try to put a little of it behind your ears!
    If it lasted on skin, you can bet that i would put lol
    That stuff has a gorgeous smell (and taste)!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppressor View Post
    I have to second Gaultier². It's not like Baileys, but I think might be enjoyable if you search something similar to Baileys.
    I have already had Gaultier 2. I enjoyed wearing it, to me this one reminded me of something boozy, but like peanut liqueur. While i enjoyed it, i didn't wear it for a long time, so i gave it to my mom, and she loved it and was very happy with her new frag

  12. #12

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by rickbr View Post
    If it lasted on skin, you can bet that i would put lol
    That stuff has a gorgeous smell (and taste)!
    he he.. I suspect this topic soon will be closed by the moderators..

  13. #13

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Baldessarini Strictly Private, but it's more of creme brulee than baileys and it's missing the booze, too.

  14. #14
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    27,227

    Default Re: Fragrances with Baileys Smell

    Try Musc Maori by Parfumerie Generale

Similar Threads

  1. any fragrances that smell like marijuana?
    By Armor King in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 2nd January 2012, 01:11 AM
  2. What fragrances smell different on you than on others?
    By ECaruthers in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 4th July 2009, 05:21 PM
  3. Fragrances That Smell Like Other Houses
    By Hillaire in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28th January 2009, 02:31 AM
  4. Fragrances that really smell like piss
    By incedal in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 29th May 2006, 09:26 PM
  5. Fragrances that smell like money?
    By jowcoffee in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4th August 2005, 03:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000