Code of Conduct

Default Anyone try Onlineshoppingx.com?

I found a couple good deals there. Namely, I saw Guerlain L'Instant for about $33.00 shipped. The strange part is that they say that they will ship for free internationally - I find that somewhat hard to believe.

Default Re: Anyone try Onlineshoppingx.com?

They're actually a sister shop of Strawberrynet's, or at least it seems to be the case. I've heard they will mostly refund import duties too except when it's outrageously high. Their prices do reflect those benefits though, it's one of the most expensive online stores. I'm going to try it out, it probably works.

I actually just got a few items from here as well...the fragrances were legit, new in their box, sealed, and gift wrapped. I was quite surprised actually.

Just ordered from this place. They don't have many reviews but the ones they do have are all good, and they do have good deals and free shipping. I will keep my fingers crossed and update when I get my order.

Got my order -- everything was great. Fast shipping and authentic fresh juice.
    Brand new sealed for both of them.
    Bought two fragrances...Tom Ford Lavendar Palm and YSL La Nuit De L'homme EDT.
    I would definitely order from them again.

Where is onlineshoppingx located? I want to order Dior Homme Intense today at the latest monday and want to get it for Friday at the latest or saturday - is that possible ????

is onlineshoppingx the cheapest place to get DHI online ??? Can anyone verify

Wow onlineshoppingx is not good - I ordered DHI on the 15th it is now the 26th and I still havent received my cologne! Granted they did say give it 10-14 days but this is a little ridiculous.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 26th February 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mortl View Post
    Where is onlineshoppingx located? I want to order Dior Homme Intense today at the latest monday and want to get it for Friday at the latest or saturday - is that possible ????
    My order shipped from Los Angeles to New York and I got it in 5 days.
    Not bad IMHO, especially for free shipping.

Why was my post deleted? Just to let everyone know again I ordered on Feb 15 and still yet to receive my cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    My order shipped from Los Angeles to New York and I got it in 5 days.
    Not bad IMHO, especially for free shipping.
    Strange. I contacted them about a fragrance and where it would be shipped from and the reply was Hong Kong.
    The Bark Bites Back here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com

And to follow up, it took only a week from Hong Kong to LA, then LA to NY. Pretty damn quick!
    The Bark Bites Back here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com