Code of Conduct

Thread: What are these?

Default What are these?

Just as a lark, I took a cell phone pic of the frags in my locker at the health club. See if you can guess the brands:

http://a.imageshack.us/img829/3170/g...efragrance.jpg

Default Re: What are these?

A definite Polo Green by Ralph Lauren, aside from that, hard to tell

Basenotes Institution

I see Polo which jumps out at me..... your locker is full of fragrance Jim !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Blog Entries

Like Ken and Mimi, the Polo jumped out at me. That one is pretty easy. The black one in the middle looks like it could be the back of one of the Thierry Mugler bottles (the way it curves). A*Men perhaps. The dark colored on to the left of the one I think is a Mugler could possibly be Kenzo Pour Homme.

I have no idea what the clear one to the far right is (surely it isn't a Creed flacon in a gym locker), or the greenish one to the far left.

Good idea for a thread. I always like trying to identify bottles.

Tarheel Golfer made a good start. There are three bottles there hidden behind the six bottles visible. The hidden bottles are Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme, Caswell-Massey's Tricorn, and Antonio Puig's Quorum. This should provide some hints as to the others.

I'll post a complete list this weekend.

[EDIT: The blue thing you see there is a comb. Also, the green bottle to the right of the comb (observer's perspective) is a reflection of the green bottle to the left of the image. The teeny bottle with the pinkish label is an EdP, and triple points for guessing that one.]
    Last edited by JimHeckel; 30th August 2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Just to add a few details.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel Golfer View Post
    The black one in the middle looks like it could be the back of one of the Thierry Mugler bottles (the way it curves). A*Men perhaps. The dark colored on to the left of the one I think is a Mugler could possibly be Kenzo Pour Homme.
    My thoughts too. Also the round one on the right may be Eau de Cartier.

Polo. Perhaps Clean Man.

OK, here we go, complete list:

Tricorn and Jockey Club, both Caswell-Massey
    Polo, by Ralph Lauren
    Drakkar Noir, by Guy Larouche
    A*Men, by Thierry Mugler
    Weekend, by Burberry
    Cthulu in Love

Yeah I know, its now Monday, but since this is a three day weekend in my country (USA) it counts as 'on the weekend'.