I do not trust the leather thingamajig to do more than look nice. Nor do I trust the Creed boxes to do more than look nice.
I have shipped them with the fragrance inside as follows:
(1) wrap entire glass flacon and stopper with protective soft paper such as store gift paper
(2) wrap endwise with 1 or 2 complete circlings of book tape to pin the stopper in
(3) wrap tape once, near neck, cross-ways to tension lengthwise tape if needed
(4) wrap the entirety with large bubble-wrap, including ends, until it is basically a sports ball
(5) flatten fragrance box and pack against inside of cardboard box
(6) pack wrapped flacon into cardboard box with crumpled newspaper, bubble wrap, etc.
(7) flacon should not move at all, and packing material should push back against flaps when closing
(8) tape box shut and throw across the room or play ball with it.
(9) no movement or glass close to cardboard - repack if needed.
(10) use delivery confirmation, etc.
Never spilled a drop.