Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Today I finished a bottle of...

I'd like to start an ongoing thread similar to the Scent of the Day threads.

Did you finish up a bottle of a certain fragrance today or recently? Let us all know!

For me, it's a bit belated, but a couple of weeks ago I finished up my 3.4 oz. bottle of Agua Lavanda Puig.

I just received its replacement today: two giant 25 oz. plastic bottles of Agua Lavanda! That's like having 15 3.4 bottles of the stuff! Awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Today I finished a bottle of...

Quote Originally Posted by shamu1 View Post
    I'd like to start an ongoing thread similar to the Scent of the Day threads.

Did you finish up a bottle of a certain fragrance today or recently? Let us all know!

For me, it's a bit belated, but a couple of weeks ago I finished up my 3.4 oz. bottle of Agua Lavanda Puig.

I just received its replacement today: two giant 25 oz. plastic bottles of Agua Lavanda! That's like having 15 3.4 bottles of the stuff! Awesome!!

I haven't finished anything, not really close either (except some of my decants). But I just had to comment that WOW you must really love Agua Lavanda Puig.

Post Thanks / Like

um, yeah, this is going to be a short thread!!! Lol.
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Finished off a bottle of Bulgari Pour Home Extreme last week, a bottle of Ralph Lauren Purple Label yesterday (I have a replacement bottle) and working on the last of a 1oz bottle of Green Irish Tweed (I have a 4oz bottle replacement ready).
    Hi, I'm William | removethelabels.com | Yep! This Is My Moving Sale Thread
    My Decant & Bottles Swap Thread | I need a Creed Original Vetiver cap...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
    Finished off a bottle of Bulgari Pour Home Extreme last week, a bottle of Ralph Lauren Purple Label yesterday (I have a replacement bottle) and working on the last of a 1oz bottle of Green Irish Tweed (I have a 4oz bottle replacement ready).
    Save a bit of the old GIT and smell if it's different than the new bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm about to finish a bottle of Eau de Rochas pour Femme, which I'm not going to replace, and a bottle of APOM Francis Kurkdjian, which I won't replace either. I was initially completely in love with APOM, then I kind of fell out... A*Man is running low as well, but I stocked up enoiugh Mugler Cologne for the months to come thanks to the brilliant offers at Tk Maxx!

Post Thanks / Like

I have not finished a bottle since GIT about two years ago. I have finished probably two or three bottles of that. My 1 oz Aventus will probably last me at least a year.

Post Thanks / Like

Recently finish a bottle of Stetson Fresh .75 oz. I rather like it for a cheapy, it's pretty much smack dab in the middle of Chrome and Curve Chill, and a CK One kick to it. Very inexpensive, but poor longevity and projection, except for the first 15 mins or so. I hate Chrome, Chill is decent, and CK One has some very pleasing opening citrus notes, and I really think Stetson Fresh does a good job capturing a little bit from all 3 of these guys, and I'm pretty sure that's what they were going for.

Hopefully I'll find this on sale again soon (paid like 2 bucks for it) because I enjoyed this for a lighter, fresh and crisp fragrance throughout the Summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel Golfer View Post
    I haven't finished anything, not really close either (except some of my decants). But I just had to comment that WOW you must really love Agua Lavanda Puig.
    I literally wear Agua Lavanda every day, after I get home from work. It's my "after Five" scent. So, I expect my 1500 ml. of Agua Lavanda may last, oh, two years for me.

I have seasoldiermarine to thank for introducing me to this gem.

I haven't finished a bottle of fragrance yet. I already consider it an achievement if I get to the bottom of a sample or decant. I have way too many scents to choose from. :-) and :-(