Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: What do you think is the best celebrity fragrance/fragrance line?

FWIW: Alain Delon ca. 1966 is the face for the recent "re- launch" of Eau Sauvage.

ive only tried "The Secret" by Antonio Banderas, but by reading about the other ones in the line and reading the notes, i really think i would like the Antonio Banderas line, espeially Seduction in Black

Inverse by Kylie Minogue.

Let me explain.

I bought this when I was in London last year because it was Kylie's only male fragrance and it was just released. Its a light fruity scent - nothing that intense and I normally wear the darker/evil stuff. I figured it would be good to have something like this in my wardrobe.

Last night I was DJing and wearing a shirt with purple in it so I reached for the Inverse which has a light purple tint to the juice. I sprayed it on and didn't think about it. For some reason, after 10 minutes I don't smell it any more. I got to the club and walk by the bar and this guy grabbed my ass. I didn't think much of it, because I work in a gay bar - though I rarely get hit on like that. Later on, this girl came up, made a request and then kissed me on the cheek. I was like, ok. Later on, Mr. ass grab came up and asked for a song and then reached over for a hug. A second guy came over a bit later and wanted to give me a hug. Then a third guy came up hugged me and gave me his number. A second girl came up kissed me and asked if I was gay or straight.. got her number also. Now, mind you, I NEVER get this kind of attention.. especially on a low volume night.

I went down to grab a drink and one of the bartenders was like -- they love you tonight. I was like yeah, its kind of weird. it must be something in the drinks tonight. He said.. close, but its something in the air, everyone keeps commenting on your cologne.

So here's the question .. do I switch to wearing the light fruity Kylie juice that I am not into because it will probably get me action easier, do I continue wearing the dark/heavy stuff (Musc Ravageur, Black Afgano, Caravelle Epicee) that I like, or do I just chalk this evening up to a strange alignment of the planets?

I haven't sniffed it yet, but I'm sure it will be this one:

Quote Originally Posted by djron91 View Post
    Inverse by Kylie Minogue.

Let me explain.

I bought this when I was in London last year because it was Kylie's only male fragrance and it was just released. Its a light fruity scent - nothing that intense and I normally wear the darker/evil stuff. I figured it would be good to have something like this in my wardrobe.

Last night I was DJing and wearing a shirt with purple in it so I reached for the Inverse which has a light purple tint to the juice. I sprayed it on and didn't think about it. For some reason, after 10 minutes I don't smell it any more. I got to the club and walk by the bar and this guy grabbed my ass. I didn't think much of it, because I work in a gay bar - though I rarely get hit on like that. Later on, this girl came up, made a request and then kissed me on the cheek. I was like, ok. Later on, Mr. ass grab came up and asked for a song and then reached over for a hug. A second guy came over a bit later and wanted to give me a hug. Then a third guy came up hugged me and gave me his number. A second girl came up kissed me and asked if I was gay or straight.. got her number also. Now, mind you, I NEVER get this kind of attention.. especially on a low volume night.

I went down to grab a drink and one of the bartenders was like -- they love you tonight. I was like yeah, its kind of weird. it must be something in the drinks tonight. He said.. close, but its something in the air, everyone keeps commenting on your cologne.

So here's the question .. do I switch to wearing the light fruity Kylie juice that I am not into because it will probably get me action easier, do I continue wearing the dark/heavy stuff (Musc Ravageur, Black Afgano, Caravelle Epicee) that I like, or do I just chalk this evening up to a strange alignment of the planets?
    WOW, that is what I call a reaction !!
    What about "Unforgivable by sean john"? Close enough to MI by Creed?

never tried unforgivable. but ive heard its good

I have to say Paris Hilton's fragrances.....Gary