Code of Conduct

Default Old/Slightly Weaker bottle of "The Dreamer" or just natural fatigue?

I understand the dreamer is supposed to be cloying if oversprayed and even toxic smelling. I get that a bit, (I actually like the opening) but its supposed to be a super concentrated fragrance and I would think that meant strong projection through and through, but I never really get the scent wafting up to my nose often.

I'm new to fragrances so I might not understand nose fatigue to a great degree, but shouldn't I be able to, actually, shouldn't I be subjected to smelling it in its relentless furry? Or am I expecting too much? Actually, I think I might smell it in the air, but my question still stands as far as how the intensity should be.

I just applied it 30 minutes or so ago and i only detect (to the point where it isn't transparent in any sense) it if I get close to my wrist. I did 2 sprays on the neck and 2 on the wrist. It's longevity was at least 7 hours the last time I wore it and it's definitely a legit bottle.

Oh and on a side note, for people who dislike the opening, but tough it out anyways, if the scent pulls back toward your skin as it dries down I would see that as defeating the purpose. You would suffer to be left with an amazing dry down, but one that's hard to pick up making the aforementioned suffering a bit in vain. This is only assuming that the scent does not have great projection which I can't seem to assess myself.

P. S. I'm thinking of buying this as a good solution for a daily high school scent. That or Acqua Di Gio which I don't think is a bad solution considering I never smell any guy wearing cologne at my school.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Old/Slightly Weaker bottle of "The Dreamer" or just natural fatigue?

Nah, pretty sure you've got a legit, normal bottle. I think people exaggerate it's strength really