Code of Conduct

Default Question for those with experience with older, after shave versions of frags.

I recently acquired a bottle of Chanel For Men after shave and already had a bottle of M. de Morabito A/S. In both cases, they are very strong, at least what I'd consider to be EdC concentration, if not a weak EdT. I don't know if I would want either of these to be any stronger, actually. They are both liquid, not balm, and I think they are mostly alcohol. Is this common for the older A/S frags, or did I just happen to get a couple that were especially strong? Thanks.

Default Re: Question for those with experience with older, after shave versions of frags.

Not an expert here Bigsly, but is it possible they just concentrated over time. I find with some of my EdTs that seems to happen.

Logic says alcohol would be the first to evaporate...

Default Re: Question for those with experience with older, after shave versions of frags.

I guess I should have mentioned that they both seemed to be filled to the top (with the usual small amount of empty space), and the Morabito was in the original box with original cello wrapping, sealed.

Yes Bigsly, in the 80īs the AS were pretty strong.
    Even with an AS (JdJ, Antaeus, GG..) you could fill a room easily! Good times for power seekers!