Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member

Default Thank you BN'ers - ADP Assoluta, Cartier Roadster, and Channel Antaeus

Hey gang, just thought I'd share how happy I am with your recommendations and reviews on these two fragrances. I love the ADP line a whole lot, much to the chagrin of the Creed SA at Neimans. I settled on Assoluta instead of Colonia for now. For the first time, I walked away with something other than a Creed and she definitely noticed. I am very happy with ADP Assoluta.

Antaeus - wow, wow, wow! I can see myself growing more in love with this fragrance, especially during fall and winter. thanks for the recommendation. So glad I picked it up.

Cartier Roadster - I just happened to love it at first smell and picked it up as well.

Cheers,

-Me.
    Last edited by vince211; 28th September 2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: sapeling errors

Default Re: Thank you BN'ers - ADP Assoluta, Cartier Roadster, and Channel Antaeus

Three fine choices. You have a warm weather, fall/winter and nice office wear.

Im a big Assoluta fan. Colonia I have tried and it does not last on me. Assoluta fits the bill for me as well.

Roadster does not wear well on me, I have owned it twice already and may be anosmic to some note. The opening is fantastic then I cannot smell a thing until the vanilla kicks in. I was turned off when today at Costco when I saw Roadster on sale 100 ML for 46.99.

Antaeus, great for the season coming up, one of the best Chanels. Masculine.

Default Re: Thank you BN'ers - ADP Assoluta, Cartier Roadster, and Channel Antaeus

Great selection, congrats for choosing outstanding scents

Tried Roadster yesterday. Enjoyed the top notes but once they were gone, which was fairly quickly, I didn't like it much and it's off my to get list. The drydown reminded me of Zirh Ikon for some reason, which I also didn't like. I was outdoors though and had lots of other perfumes on so maybe I shall give it another try one of these days just to make sure. Glad you enjoy it though.

Agreed on Antaeus, it's excellent.

Well done Vince. You've made some good choices. Enjoy!
    La vita è breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's always great when you are happy with your purchases.

And it keeps getting better!

Basenotes surely is of great help to find fine fragrances. I thought so too after sniffing quite a few boring frags in a department store yesterday.