Code of Conduct

Unhappy Have you ever got the wrong samples from Luckyscent?

I'm so disappointed right now. I have waited a little over a week for my samples of:
    *Amouage - Tribute Attar
    *Amouage - Lyrics for Men
    *Amouage - Dia Man
    *Amouage - Gold Man
    *Cristiano Fissore - Cashmere for Men

Today I got the package and was very excited. When I opened it I saw there were only TWO samples. I checked the packing slip, nothing wrong there. Then I checked the samples and what I got was:
    *Creative Universe - Te
    *Comme des Garcons X Undercover - Holygrapie

I have mailed Luckyscent and I'm sure they will correct their mistake, but that means at least another week of waiting time . Anyone else experienced this?

Default Re: Have you ever got the wrong samples from Luckyscent?

I usu. get very good service from Lucky Scent. You order seems to have been mixed up. I am sure someone else received your order.

I imagine they handle many, many orders from all over the world daily. You may call the manager about the error and ask they priority ship the correct order since it was their mistake. State you are a member of Basenotes and be pleasant.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Blog Entries

Agree with Primrose, l've ordered many times from Luckyscent & have received a consistently good service from them. l am sure they will correct the mistake & will probably send you one or two free samples by way of apology. As Primrose says, be nice!!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

They've always been consistently good with thier samples. Same goes for TPC. One time though, the SDV vial they sent has broken, and the fragrance had spilled all over the envelope it was in. I was quite upset, but I was still able to experience the fragrance. I informed them of the situation, and they sent me another vial right away. I was quite pleased with how they handled it. They didn't ask me any questions or have me jump through any hoops. They just sent me another one.

I have never ordered samples from them but have placed many large-bottle orders with them many times (over ten bottles per order) and they have never mixed up an order. Excellent service. I'm sure they will correct any mistake without hesitation.

I got a reply now, they will send another package today with the right content (hopefully ). Still feel a little disappointed, I was really looking forward to try out the Amouages this weekend and maybe place an order if I found anything of interest... That said, I have ordered a few times from LS in the past and never had any problems with them, I guess everybody can make mistakes. Would be kind of funny if another basenoter gets my samples and start another thread like this...

Luckyscent are some good people irrb . . . . yes they made a mistake but knowing them I guarantee they will take care of it.
    So you wait a little longer - it'll keep your interest peaked but in my opinion, Tribute Attar will be more than worth the wait.
    In case they haven't told you - I'm not sure they carry Cashmere for Men anymore. THAT is another great one for me. I ended up having to track it down in Germany just to get my fix. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by irrbloss View Post
    I got a reply now, they will send another package today with the right content (hopefully ).

I got a handful of errors in my last order, which came in 3 packages. Mistakes happen.
    Don a wig of larks and fly!

I received a wrong sample from The Perfumed Court once. I ordered Caron Pour Un Homme, but it was something else. Never found out what.
    Jan Pieter