Code of Conduct

Default Akon Konvict.. Already At Ross!

10.99 @ Ross, I couldn't help but pick it up. The bottles thing going on is very unique, but poorly constructed. Thus far it smells like a mix of Lysol and Live Jazz, I'll have to spend some more time with it first. Anyone else smell this or see it? Or see it at their local discounters? I just recently read a thread on how this wasn't even out yet, I haven't even seen it advertised at Macy's or anything. It's actually two 1.7 oz bottles -- 3.4 oz total, and perfume strength believe it or not. Well.. labeled as a perfume at least, it says it's 80% alcohol.

Default Re: Akon Konvict.. Already At Ross!

Some how the thought of Lysol and Live Jazz just turns me off - Bless you Cologneist for going out and experimenting with these fragrances. Keep us posted.

Default Akon Konvict.. Already At Ross!

Lysol? Haha. Is this the one with the handcuff bottles? Maybe you could nominate it on this list of ugliest bottles.

Lysol? Wow. That does not appeal to me.

Really? Already? I am going to have to go see! I am soooooo tired of celebriscents. Remember 50 cent's Power? Let us know your reactions when you resample it. And if you want to get rid of it I might buy it from you.
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

I read the notes at nstperfume.com, and it sounds like a basic citrus/woody. Did you know that before buying it?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewthecologneguy View Post
    Really? Already? I am going to have to go see! I am soooooo tired of celebriscents. Remember 50 cent's Power? Let us know your reactions when you resample it. And if you want to get rid of it I might buy it from you.
    Scary thing... I've actually started to like 50 Cent's Power. I wouldn't call it incredible, but it's found its way into my current rotation pretty regularly. Odd thing, I get compliments each and every time I wear it.

LOL, my opinion still remains the same about this. Lysol and Live Jazz, maybe Windex now.. It remains on my shelf off to the side with such friends as Navy for Men, Cuba Black, Nautica and Grey Flannel.. away from civilization a.k.a. the good bottles lol.