Code of Conduct

Thread: only the brave

Default only the brave

Hi guys, im looking for a fragrance for wearing to college and work, and i want yo know if Diesel only the brave would be a good choice for a 17 year old?

Default Re: only the brave

Only if you're brave enough to wear something that bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    Only if you're brave enough to wear something that bad.
    Indeed! Haha

But to answer your question, yes, it would be fine on a 17 year old. I think that's right at the age group this is aimed at
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

I'd keep looking. I think you could find something you'll like more if you poke around Sephora/other stores for a bit.

any reccomendations?

for your age, and if you want something safe, easy to like and affordable:

Le Male
    1 Million
    Armani code
    burberry brit
    dolce and gabana

Not so hard, just check top sellers. though, if you want something more mature, more unique or more well done and sophisticated all around let me know.

are the fragrances that you have mentioned appropriate for wearing to college and work?

Colllege, yes. To work, the first too might be too sweet and too strong. The second pair are moderate. The last one is strong but mature.

Ok, so can you reccomend me a fragrance for school/college and a fragrance for nights out, they can be from the list you originaly named or the unique ones you were talking about. i want each fragrance to be no more than £70.00 each and they need to begood at attracting attention.

So to sum up could you give me your number 1 reccomendation for a school/college fragrence and your number 1 reccomendation for a nights out fragreance.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you like powdery scents you may wanna try Kristiansand New York.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

That's a tough one for someone who likes so many fragrances, I'll name a couple, try them all and pick what you like the most.

For school/work:
    D&G, Armani code or burberry London, if you want something a little more unique: Tom Ford Extreme or Tom ford Grey vetiver. Tom Fords are expensive but quite affordable in the UK if that's where you're from.

For Night out:
    Le Male, 1 Million, Black XS or Body Kouros. If you want something more unique: YSL M7. BUT, considering you're from the UK, I would say one of my best compliments attractors is, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, if you like that one you'll seriously get some attention. Now as for it's price, it will run you anywhere from 70 to 100 pounds for 50ml. A little outside of your price range, but it's a good investment since you need 1 or 2 sprays of that juice and you're good to go all day. If you like Armani code or Burbery london, they'll cost you 20 to 40 pounds, so you can invest the rest on Tobacco Vanille. You won't regret it if you're into that type of fragrances.

"EKOVE" thanks very much for the reply i appreciate the effort you put into it. i am going to do abit of research on the ones you mentiond and il let you know tommorow which of them i decided to get.

Alright, looking forward to hear from you. I'm glad I could help you, but ultimately it comes down to your nose, so I don't think I helped much. Best of luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Ok, so can you reccomend me a fragrance for school/college and a fragrance for nights out, they can be from the list you originaly named or the unique ones you were talking about. i want each fragrance to be no more than £70.00 each and they need to begood at attracting attention.

So to sum up could you give me your number 1 reccomendation for a school/college fragrence and your number 1 reccomendation for a nights out fragreance.

Thanks
    For school/college: Gucci Pour Homme II.. at the moment. It's extremely versatile, but I use quite a few others. I think it's a very good starting point though.

Night out: L'instant de Guerlain Extreme. Warm, alluring, and it's definitely not light so you won't have issues with longevity or sillage. It's probably in my top 3 at the moment.
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking