Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default If you only got to wear one specific fragrance through your life...

... What fragrance would you choose?

Default Re: If you only got to wear one specific fragrance through your life...

Probably something like Ted Baker Endurance

Well, isn't this a ponderous post? Golly, let's see...Is it valid, could there be one fragrance for all stages and experiences in life? Does the smell of success count as an answer?

Do I just pick my "favorite" and be done even though I KNOW it isn't for all occasions? That would be Lp9.

Do I go all primitive and say my natural scent? That's a cop out. But it does make me think about earthy, skinscent type frags with a touch of magic like, A*MEN Sunessence, Guerlain Voile d'Ete, Kenzo Air, and New West

Maybe the question is more of a , "What's the most versatile frag?" type thing. To which I lean toward, OPIUM PH Summer editions, Endymion, Kenzo Tokyo, Mandragore. All have touches of spice, earthiness, sweetness, and behave differently given the occasion.

Maybe, I'm missing out on something in life if I stick to warmer orientals. I think I should have some exhilarating freshness to twinge my everyday life and want to go with, faconnable Stripe, 4711, Guerlain Eau du Coq, Profumo De Montecatini, almost any really old Santa Maria Novella, or a zingy menthol lime thing. While they're good for a pick me up, I don't think they work for the "through life..." concept for me.

eh, screw it. I'd take Lp9.
    Support your local Leonberger rescue.
    Currently wearing: Zizonia by Penhaligon's

I'm a Sagittarius and I get bored easily so if I ever choose to go monogamy then it should be my first signature scent CKOne but as easily bored as I am, I choose the promiscuous path that leads me here lol

Bel Ami

I would be torn between Selection Verte and Windsor.

Ambre Precieux (maybe Soir d'Orient if it's truly Ambre Precieux + Aoud). Followed by amouage Dia.

Polo

Malle's Vetiver Extraordinaire...without a doubt.

I'd rather go without than having to pick one fragrance for the rest of my life, i think i'll be happier smelling natural. As much as i love Tobacco Vanille, smelling like that for the rest of my life.......

Givenchy Gentleman

Basenotes Institution

Mitsouko extrait !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Blog Entries

Habit Rouge

It just makes me feel happy!

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Dunhill Blend 30
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!
    Currently wearing: Beloved Man by Amouage

As of today....Jubilation XXV

Most likely, Armani Eau pour Homme
    Currently wearing: Lancetti Uomo by Lancetti

fountain

i honestly don't know

What an impossible thing to answer... If you ask me today I would say Ume from Keiko Mecheri (alternatively Etro Dianthus). But I don't think I would be so in love with it if it would be the only thing I'd be allowed to wear.

I obtained a bottle of Habit Rouge a few days ago. I gave it straight away to my father. lol

Old Spice. It's probably already the fragrance I've worn throughout my 40+ years of fragrance wearing.

Patou pour Homme

Sur la Plage

Kouros
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

issey miyake

Basenotes Plus

Creed Millesime Imperial.

Eau d'Hermes

Blog Entries

Cool Water
    Smellin good

Narciso Rodriguez Musc Oil, or Musc Collection For Him - very natural smelling. I wouldn't want to go with anything unnatural smelling...

DeepSilence

Opium

If there could only be one Id go classic with Eau Sauvage by CD. The thought of only one makes me cringe.
    Currently wearing: Ambra Nera by Ortigia

Narciso Rodriguez for Him