Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: A celebrity you would really like to see come out with their own fragrance?

Quote Originally Posted by odioustoilet View Post
    Daniel Craig, by maybe ......Scapa?
    Because I saw the Tom Ford ad for Amber Absolute with Daniel Craig-as-James-Bond at about the time I first smelled Amber Absolute (and fell head-over-heels in love), I will always associate Daniel Craig with Amber Absolute even though it is, of course, not a celebrity fragrance.

Behold, the power of advertising....

Default Re: A celebrity you would really like to see come out with their own fragrance?

Sandra Bulluck. She is a great animal lover and would not want any animal testing on her perfume. She adopted two dogs that only have three legs and the other two legs.

I agree with Mimi, 'Carla Bruni-Sarkozy', I imagine the scent would be sophisticated, sexy, and sensuous. What else could anyone ask for?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rizack View Post
    Sandra Bulluck. She is a great animal lover and would not want any animal testing on her perfume. She adopted two dogs that only have three legs and the other two legs.
    Right on! I'd like a perfume designed by another animal lover: Brigitte Bardot.
    Unlessb she already has one?

Quote Originally Posted by kastehelmi View Post
    Jeff Goldblum! I adore him so-I doubt he would be interested in selling a fragrance, but maybe I should actually write him a fan letter....that is, if he would read it!

Dita von Teese-not very original, but I would be oh so curious to smell what she could come up with (or approve of coming from the actual noses)....
    Yes I would also like to see what Dita would come up with, that would be really interesting I think!!

David Lynch - perhaps some coffee/cherry pie/sawmills combo - hmmm, on second thoughts, maybe not...

How about Camille Paglia?
    Last edited by devilcat; 26th September 2010 at 08:14 PM.

Snookie from Jersey Shore- just imagine! Maybe Anna Wintour or any of the supermodels of the 90s. Sarah Palin? Ignorance by Sarah Palin has a nice ring to it... Johnny Depp?

Quote Originally Posted by Olfacta View Post
    John Waters
    Seconded!

Boris Johnson! (At least it'd be different.)

Michael Madsen

Dennis Faryna

Roy Dupuis

Vincent Cassel

Mads Mikkelsen

These men all need there own fragrance !
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Blog Entries

Kate Bush

And one more vote for Oprah (the same line of reasoning). There's something to Anna Netrebko fragrance, too, but only if she cares. And she... either would or wouldn't!