Code of Conduct

Default Best of designer fragrances

so i was sitting around thinking about this, and i wanna know you opinions. Try to pick one for each:

Best Aquatic/Citrus Designer Fragrance

Best Professional Designer Fragrance

Best Night Out Designer Fragrance

Best Romantic Designer Fragrance

Default Re: Best of designer fragrances

oh..forgot to do my own:

Aquatic: Acqua Di Gio. Im not enough of a fragrance veteran enough for this to be outplayed for me yet. Probably to everyones surprise, i havent really smelled this around SO much that its too common for me either. To me, its the defiention of aquatic, and not to mention, girls absolutely flip out for this.

Professional: Im going to be honest, i really dont know. im really interested to see everyones response

Night-Out Scent: Yes, im back on the Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male bandwagon. I tried to deny my love of it for a long time because it was stolen from me and rather then spending money that i didnt have at the time to buy it again, i wanted to trick myself into not liking it, but i couldnt do it for so long. Ive never worn anything with the pprojection, the longevity of Le Male, and to be quite honest, its one of the most seductive smells ive ever smelled. Honestly, the first time i smelled it on someone, i was in complete shock. The mix of longevity, projectin, and entoxicating smell make this the perfect night out scent.

Romantic Scent: I could have gone with Le Male with this one too, but just to mix it up, im going to go with Burberry Brit. To me, is a very classy scent, perfect for a romnatic setting, and from my experience with it, it gets some of the most enthusiatic compliments. Ladies LOVE it, and i can see why.

For Designer Fragrances only:

Aquatic/Citrus - Bulgari Aqua

For Professionals - Chanel Pour Monsieur

Night Out [/B] it is: Narcisso Rodriguez Musc Oil for Him

Romantic - YSL Rive Gauche pour Homme
    Last edited by Buzzlepuff; 10th September 2010 at 03:29 AM.

Aquatic/Citrus: I don't like this category, but I have to go with Allure Edition Blanche/Sport

Professional: Chanel Plantium Egoiste, anything that projects confidence is good though. This one is just the one I find most neutral and good for projecting confidence for any personality. Far from my favorite, but what I consider the best if you don't want to play it risky.

Night Out: YSL M7

Romantic: YSL M7 or Body Kouros

Best Aquatic/Citrus Designer Fragrance: Versace Pour Homme

Best Professional Designer Fragrance: Chanel Platinum Egoiste

Best Night Out Designer Fragrance: YSL Body Kouros/YSL M7/Rochas Man
    Best Romantic Designer Fragrance: Cartier Must

Best Aquatic/Citrus Designer Fragrance- L'Eau de Issey or maybe Bleu by Chanel (still testing it)

Best Professional Designer Fragrance- Rive Gauche Pour Homme by YSL

Best Night Out Designer Fragrance- Versace L'Homme or Santos de Cartier Concentre. Not sure if they are really "night out" fragrances, but they are freakin' awesome juice.

Best Romantic Designer Fragrance- Antaeus by Chanel. Or L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme. Not sure if Guerlain is "designer" or "niche." (I don't thing anyone does know).

Citrus / Aquatic - Either Chanel Allure Homme Sport or the new Chanel, Bleu

Professional - Prada Infusion D'Homme. I think Platinum Egoiste was a good suggestion too

Night Out - Body Kouros, D&G The One

Romantic - John Varvatos, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme,

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    Citrus / Aquatic - Either Chanel Allure Homme Sport or the new Chanel, Bleu

Professional - Prada Infusion D'Homme. I think Platinum Egoiste was a good suggestion too

Night Out - Body Kouros, D&G The One

Romantic - John Varvatos, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme,
    i like this fragrance, but i get absolutely ZERO projection and longevity. it literally lasts on me maybe 30 minutes, and even for those 30 mins i have to be super close to my skin. maybe i was just having a bad day the day i tried it on my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    i like this fragrance, but i get absolutely ZERO projection and longevity. it literally lasts on me maybe 30 minutes, and even for those 30 mins i have to be super close to my skin. maybe i was just having a bad day the day i tried it on my skin.
    Nope, it is that weak. No matter how generously you spray. I did really like it, but I regret spending $50 on it.

Best Aquatic/Citrus Designer Fragrance: Acqua di Giò

Best Professional Designer Fragrance: D&G Pour Homme, Terry Hermes

Best Night Out Designer Fragrance: YSL Body Kouros

Best Romantic Designer Fragrance: Armani Code, Dior Homme, Dior Fahrenheit
    Acqua di Giò is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    Nope, it is that weak. No matter how generously you spray. I did really like it, but I regret spending $50 on it.
    yeah dude. i literally put three sprays on the neck, one on each wrist, and one on the chest nd NOONE could smell it, including me unless i stuck my wrist to my nose, and even that went away in 30 minutes.

Best Aquatic/Citrus Designer Fragrance - Armani Eau pour Homme (though I would consider Monsieur de Givenchy, YSL pour Homme and many others as likely to get the top spot)

Best Professional Designer Fragrance - in my opinion, something along the lines of either Rive Gauche pour Homme or Chanel pour Monsieur, so distinguished and restrained, and yet so versatile, never ceasing to surprise without ever deviating from a highly tasteful, elegantly understated image

Best Night Out Designer Fragrance - for a night out during autumn/winter or on more formal occasions, I'd say either Chanel Antaeus or Ungaro III, for a more informal yet still classy night out: YSL M7 or L'Instant de Guerlain (although even the latter two qualify for a more formal or semi-formal wear)

Best Romantic Designer Fragrance - Gucci Envy for Men

Dependent

I'll bite

Best Aquatic/Citrus Designer Fragrance: Bvlgari Aqva/Concentree d'Orange Verte

Best Professional Designer Fragrance: Tiffany For Men

Best Night Out Designer Fragrance: Narciso Rodriguez For Him

Best Romantic Designer Fragrance: Hiris (I love to smell this on myself and on my partner)
    Last edited by MFJ; 10th September 2010 at 09:59 AM.

Best Aquatic/Citrus Designer Fragrance: Chanel Allure Sport
    Best Professional Designer Fragrance: Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Best Night Out Designer Fragrance: Rochas Man
    Best Romantic Designer Fragrance: YSL Body Kouros / YSL Opium
    "Nothing breaks up a team faster than.. Herpes"

-- Top --
    (1) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale (2) Creed Millesime Imperial
    (3) Creed Silver Mountain Water (4) Creed Aventus
    (5) Creed Green Irish Tweed (6) Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt
    (7) Amouage Reflection Man